London2012 - Opening Ceremony Discussion

Admin.

Why can't we just have show full of explosions, sick pyrotechnics, and just wild shit.

It's typical for us to have a boring timeline history lesson ceremony.

It's shit.

Not really, its only so many times you can see the explosions etc and go oooo ahhhh being excited.

I give credit to Danny Boyle, hell of an idea and actually putting this together.

• Upvote 1

Why can't we just have show full of explosions, sick pyrotechnics, and just wild shit.

It's shit.

Not really, its only so many times you can see the explosions etc and go oooo ahhhh being excited.

I give credit to Danny Boyle, hell of an idea and actually putting this together.

nonsense unless you know british history this shit means nothing to the laymen of the rest of the world

It's shit.

nonsense unless you know british history this shit means nothing to the laymen of the rest of the world

That's EXACTLY what I was gonna say. The audience is the entire world, the fuck they wanna see the history of industrial revolution.

Hopefully it picks up