Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mic Man

Best Sky tv deal

13 posts in this topic

Ok, been on sky for couple years now with the Sports & Entertainment only package £39 a month.

I've rung them up to say I'm leaving in the jope they would give me a better deal & they have offered me the same package + HD for £35. Basically saving £5 + getting hd channels.

I know they can do better than that- does anyone in the know, know what is the lowest they can offer me?

Is that sh*t reliable or is it gonna be one of them where I'm having to keep changing sh*t every couple months?

hasnt let let me down all 2012

mine goes down for a lil while every now and then, like every 2/3 months, but the guy has a forum and keeps us informed, usually its his ISP going down or the server malfunctioning

worst was for about 5 hours, this year its gone down for like 40 mins twice, once overnight and once on a saturday

but for 10.47 a month for every single channel and certain PPV events, i cant even complain

you need to change supplier dave, i pay a tenner for all cards including euro channels for the football, never had a problem in 7, sometimes freezes for a few seconds in HD channels but i can live with that

7 months or 7 years?

ahh right

i been with mine over a year and its gone down like 5/6 times

do you have a motorised sat for the euro channels?

Need to jump on the wave I am paying sky £80 a month feel like a prick after reading this thread

also, does the guy charge you per tuner or whatever? my server theres different prices for single and dual tuners and costs even more if you need more tuners

Can someone point me to a Guide on how to do this