What type of World do we live in Today?

Yak_Louis

Some people will base all there views from watching 4 mainstream news channels and dismiss all alternative media as they find it hard to make there own mind up looking at all sources

Need to read hard and study docs not just brainwash yourself with mainstream media to know about your surrounds and history

• Upvote 1

David my man

You have a point

You might like this

Good read about the truth seeking movement. It touches on how people who make a living out of speculation and rumours can really hurt the movement.

http://explosiverepo...truth-movement/

Just because Alex Jones begins at everything that's f*cked up with the world, and ends up somewhere completely unrelated with hardly any solid grounding for his claims, does not mean his starting point is invalid.

Don't let him put you off from the truth Dave.

not saying all his points are bullshit, but most are

ive tried to give that guy some of my time and its just bullshit

and why does he shout allt he time?

like i said, even i search for alternative views, but dont just take all alternative views as the truth just because some guy said and showed some PDF's from unknown people

• i bet the 4 news channels david watches are: BB1, ITV, channel 4 news, and probably sky news

yea, very diverse range of information there

Go and read: Weapons of Mass seduction : politics and propaganda

/ we live in a world where daemons are figting to control every aspect of your life and alex jones is a daemon in sheeps clothing

• Upvote 1