CHANNEL 4

Captain Planet

Think the mum and gran must of cussed of her dad when growing up but when she was in RS lounge her girls were black and the brehs she was with were black. I think she been brainwashed wanting to look like a barbie doll. Like the way she was complaing about the shape of her nose on her jamacian dad and would use extnesions to hide the afro in her hair. Saying that she was brought up in stoke and now has settled in London

Confused chick. Her mum failed in making her realise she is mixed.

its not really her job, especially when the black guy she was with just upped and dissappeared, she didnt look the type to hang out with too many negroes so obv her judgement is gonna be clouded

blame the dad

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Met her at Dstrkt, she weren't having it. Leaving now and she sees the whip. Had her home within half an hour. Disgusting little gold digger who can't ride d*ck.

:lol:

What were u driving?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I don't get these slores tho...yh u had what she thought was a nice car but what did she think she would gain?

Do they actually some how think that from riding the d*ck they will soon be riding di whip??

Or do they just want to be seen leaving the club in a nice car that's all?

Really don't get it smh

/

Please tell me u have rolled to a club in di tank b4 lmao