CHANNEL 4

Captain Planet

Yeah she works on them 900 channels, she probably does because Dani O'Neal was telling me she made 1k on night which was :/ about.

She is a top slore

When I was linking her friend I tried to move to it but she told me she was a WAG(Huddlestone must of been wifying at the time) and plus I was seeing her friend

Anyways she caught her friend some lightie(Elisha one of them urban models) getting beat out by Huddlestone (her man at the time) and said she ain't going for ballers ever again then a few hours later she is getting beat by one of them Tottenham youth team ballers.

Bosh isn't the word

:lol:

Confused chick. Her mum failed in making her realise she is mixed.

its not really her job, especially when the black guy she was with just upped and dissappeared, she didnt look the type to hang out with too many negroes so obv her judgement is gonna be clouded

blame the dad

I disagree... It is both parents responsibility to educate the child. If there is an absent parent who happens to be black.. The child still needs to be educated on black culture, how to manage their hair etc.

It's like my mums next door neighbours... They don't have a clue about their Jamaican hertitage. Never taken grease or a comb to their hair and go around calling my family monkeys. Now they're older they've discovered weave lol. Yet ther mum knows how to blast reggae from the house :/

Neighbours sound like this weird link I have she has a love/hate thing for black people. This women has 2 mix race kids and is always asking me shit about how to treat their hair etc. Both baby dads left her before she even gave birth. Always begging bare back but nah I aint falling for that game

257gaia.png