Usain Bolt is not enough – Jamaica

Supermalt

If you look at it one way, African's have acquired a mass of land & infrastructure from Europe as a result of slavery.

Any African should be proud of us and what we have achieved, after 50 years even with all of its shortcomings Jamaica wouldn't look out of place on African soil.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SHUT YOUR GUMS.. NONE OF YOU JAMAICAN CUNTS SAY ANYTHING WHEN DAEMONZ ARE GETTING GUNNED

OR JEWS, OR ARABS, OR ASIANS

LOOK AT THEM ALL RUNNING OUT OF THE WOOD WORK

PROUD OF BOLT WINNING YET MOST OF THEM HAVENT EVEN BEEN BACK TO JAMAICA (IF THEYVE EVER BEEN AT ALL) IN THE LAST 5 YEARS

those that do go dont even like their family there.

yes some reaching assumptions but its most likely true

so now that its been proven that if you have a plan and stay consistent with it and work hard to achieve something ..........like being successful in running

hopefully those 'proud' ones can set up a similar plan and improve the stats of jamaican males getting a higher education? not just f*ck*ng every open pum and actually being a father to their pitneys, and building some sort of economic community outside of the usual rice n peas joint that they pay rent to an indian landlord and buy their food supplies also from an indian.

Ever heard of a second generation Anglo-Asian assessing anothers authenticy based on their time away from Asia? Pathetic

Black=African

EVERYONE white or black is essentially African.

So where do we stop, only on skin shade?

If a guy can call himself English when his family may have only been in England for 500 years then surely I can call myself Caribbean if my family have been on those islands for 500 years.

You can call yourself anything you want but deep down your originally African

name='PROFIT MARGINS' timestamp='1344248104' post='2695344']

Pmsl at how this guy has u lot arguing like say ur 2 different races smh[/b]

Stay losing

Swear down...?

:/

Lemme break this down for you POST-MENSTRUAL.

425px-Anders_Fogh_Rasmussen_-_World_Economic_Forum_Annual_Meeting_Davos_2008.jpg

+

1651112012127310.jpg

+

arab-league-members.jpg

=

article-2051361-0E75E62D00000578-808_634x399.jpg

Libya lost, come out of my thread. From when NATO manages to stir up TRIBAL WARFARE in a country in under 1 year, you and your people can never chat again. The world has just stuck a straw in your oil wells and is gonna suck until it's all gone. Any sellout fake North African Arabs. I rate Gaddafi too, but you man flopped the century, he was your best leader in a millenium easily and you duppied him.

Come out the thread fam.

@ CP - cuzzy you lost.

You should know better as a Ghanaian cuz....we're all Gold/Ivory Coast people when it boils down to it.

• Upvote 2

Make-up free and wearing a grey trilby with a grey jacket, the 38-year-old looks cool and collected as she stands next to the world's fastest man.

Whereas as Bolt, who appears to be wearing two coats, looked delighted to be posing the pop star.

The caption on the image read: 'Just showing off! He was very excited to meet Sporty Spice! #Bolt'

this caught me offguard, why even include it so casually?

http://www.dailymail...ture-Mel-C.html

Guest PROFIT MARGINS
name='PROFIT MARGINS' timestamp='1344248104' post='2695344']

Pmsl at how this guy has u lot arguing like say ur 2 different races smh[/b]

Stay losing

Swear down...?

Lemme break this down for you POST-MENSTRUAL.

425px-Anders_Fogh_Rasmussen_-_World_Economic_Forum_Annual_Meeting_Davos_2008.jpg

+

1651112012127310.jpg

+

arab-league-members.jpg

=

article-2051361-0E75E62D00000578-808_634x399.jpg

Libya lost, come out of my thread. From when NATO manages to stir up TRIBAL WARFARE in a country in under 1 year, you and your people can never chat again. The world has just stuck a straw in your oil wells and is gonna suck until it's all gone. Any sellout fake North African Arabs. I rate Gaddafi too, but you man flopped the century, he was your best leader in a millenium easily and you duppied him.

Come out the thread fam.

@ CP - cuzzy you lost.

You should know better as a Ghanaian cuz....we're all Gold/Ivory Coast people when it boils down to it.

Smh this fucking fed of on one again...

What's that gotta do with venom trollin Africans and Jamaicans against each other on this forum fam??

Need 2 calm urself u d*ckhead all this 'my thread' talk :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Smh fam like I said calm urself

I'm talking about a couple guys on this forum not every African and Jamaican walking the earth.

Bruv you are actually a tr0ll.

I'm calm are you nuts? Soon link the grabber, piff coming through later on, I'm gonna light up on my Independence Day and bump some Dennis Brown.

Swear your only claim to being a Jamaican is that you chill with couple Jamaican guys, steal their slang, and eat at Cottons. What are you doing in this thread..?

• Upvote 1

Neo-colonialism, tbh. Predatory capitalism, slavery via the mechanism of debt, etc etc.

Also severe brain drain. Lot of country areas lost almost an entire generations' worth of agricultural knowledge during that Windrush period. The youths where my dad is from hardly know how to look after the land they have, how to flip livestock etc.

Before Captain Planet comes in here and talks about the REALEST Ghanaian leaders like Kwame Nkrumah, he chats gas about failed states. Allow it, bro if you're coming back into this thread come correct.

• Upvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Smh fam like I said calm urself

I'm talking about a couple guys on this forum not every African and Jamaican walking the earth.

Bruv you are actually a tr0ll.

I'm calm are you nuts? Soon link the grabber, piff coming through later on, I'm gonna light up on my Independence Day and bump some Dennis Brown.

Swear your only claim to being a Jamaican is that you chill with couple Jamaican guys, steal their slang, and eat at Cottons. What are you doing in this thread..?

Never claimed to be Jamaican or eaten at cottons

Ur cringe

I fuck a Jamaican chick every night if that makes u feel better

bare jamacians wearing colours out

happy for u lot, but comparing africa to jamaica still doesnt sugar coat the state of that state

"But Jamaica's debt-to-GDP ratio of 140% ranks slightly worse than that of Greece. And annual economic growth has crawled along at less than 1% on average over the past four decades; in the decade after independence, growth was 6%."

that is f*cked, what are ways unique to jamaica can they revive the economy. theres too many examples to say not having resources as an excuse

happy for u lot, but comparing africa to jamaica still doesnt sugar coat the state of that state

"But Jamaica's debt-to-GDP ratio of 140% ranks slightly worse than that of Greece. And annual economic growth has crawled along at less than 1% on average over the past four decades; in the decade after independence, growth was 6%."

that is f*cked, what are ways unique to jamaica can they revive the economy. theres too many examples to say not having resources as an excuse

Dunno what you want us to say tbh, it wasn't our fault. Same way with the average Greek, it wasn't their fault.

Bolded what I didn't understand, can you clarify?

Guest Chelsea Jack

Dunno what you want us to say tbh, it wasn't our fault. Same way with the average Greek, it wasn't their fault.

Bolded what I didn't understand, can you clarify?

@supermalt

cool syntax bro

Black=African

EVERYONE white or black is essentially African.

So where do we stop, only on skin shade?

If a guy can call himself English when his family may have only been in England for 500 years then surely I can call myself Caribbean if my family have been on those islands for 500 years.

You can call yourself anything you want but deep down your originally African

Ok listen to what I'm saying.

If I'm African then why doesn't a white person have to call themselves African?

Because they have a fairer skin shade?

Where does it stop?

If we are going back then everybody is East African.

By this logic this means people from Nigeria can't say they are Nigerian and so forth.

Because EVERYBODY migrated.

Native American's migrated from Asia approx 10/15,000 years ago.

White Americans have been in America LESS time than blacks so are they not allowed to call themselves American?

Jamaica needs the following:

A solid, independent agricultural base, mechanized where suitable, and with a focus on organic and high end exports. Also introducing solar driers t allow for perishable fruits and veg to be preserved and sold as a value added product, dried mango, pineapple, etc. Something I want to get on when I have my sh*t sorted.

A well trained, sympathetic police force that polices by consent, in all aspects. Possibly with a Brian Padd*ck style 'softly softly approach' to weed, to allow a semi-legit market to flourish.

A balanced tourist market that makes the interior of Jamaica a more viable attraction to tourists. A focus on eco-tourism, possibly.

A better infrastructure linking the coast to the interior. Needed for tourism, and also for emergency response in the case of a hurricane/earthquake.

A fully implemented recycling system. I saw so much plastic, paper and glass litter dashed in completely picturesque areas when I was there, couldn't believe it. We've been shitting on our rivers and into landfill in the UK for time, Jamaica doesn't need to follow suit. I think the Indians are coming through with some serious waste management solution that allows for energy to be generated, I will find the vid. Big up the Coolie connection.

See vid here :

A reformed political system that gets rid of the current bi-polar political arena and actually allows some independent parties to come through. Will take power away from certain dons and open the playing field a little.

An extended period of Gun Amnesty, followed by a complete crackdown on guns. Artists who mention guns or gun violence should be penalized, or banned completely. Long sentences for possession. The gun business in JA needs to stop.

A focus on bio-diesel, and renewable energies such as solar power.

/

It's hard for Jamaica to do much given the multi-lateral finance agreements that are choking the economy. They can't insulate their economy from global economic forces, they are as vulnerable a little island in financial terms as they are in meteorological terms.

Better mus' come.

• Upvote 1