Best things about your ends

Salamanca

Nbest thing abouut my ends Huddersfield west yorkshire it its all highly multi cultural n I hate that term and hgas been this way from 50s plus as. Highest westindian population per capita than any northern town city highest grenadian populatin in uk. My dad from grenada n when he came in 504 out of all cities n towns he went to he set up here coz its so welcoming still is to day even more

As beauutifyl greenery 60percent greenery forests fields country side close to all major northern cities eg leeds bradford sheffiled

Even in school uni all lectures teachers born elswere remarkwd on the towns beautiful miz mentality see nowhere before n all set up home n stayed lovely place glad I was born here

You sound upset you didn't grow up in Ldn

Guest Chelsea Jack

G

Nbest thing abouut my ends Huddersfield west yorkshire it its all highly multi cultural n I hate that term and hgas been this way from 50s plus as. Highest westindian population per capita than any northern town city highest grenadian populatin in uk. My dad from grenada n when he came in 504 out of all cities n towns he went to he set up here coz its so welcoming still is to day even more

As beauutifyl greenery 60percent greenery forests fields country side close to all major northern cities eg leeds bradford sheffiled

Even in school uni all lectures teachers born elswere remarkwd on the towns beautiful miz mentality see nowhere before n all set up home n stayed lovely place glad I was born here

You sound upset you didn't grow up in Ldn

Them man

"you think you're bad cos u come from london"

neeks tbh

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Huddersfield is a fucking shithole stop gassing

Was taken to a bar up there back in the day called montegos that was diguised as a chicken shop lol

The peace and quiet.

your from hatfield aint ya? what about activity world? the mayhem there when i was a kid was incredible

Lol activity world... I moved to Hatfield in my teens. My sister got to experience it though lol! Tbh wish my mum moved to St Albans but it was never gonna happen :(

Do you reckon if there was no shops in any town but everyone had a Tesco's you'd miss the local businesses?

I can't remember last time I went into a small locally run business, just haven't been brought into 21st century.

If Tesco's done Kebabs then BOY, it's over.

Convenience stores are the one. Can usually get a better variation of drinks than Tesco etc - Rubicon, KA, DG, Tropical Rhythms, etc.

And if you're talking about locally run businesses in general (not just stores)- caribbean/indian/turkish takeaways are definitely needed.