Shop returns

Guest M12

Bought something online it didnt fit, took it back to the store and got what i thought was a refund back onto my card. Just looked on my statement now and the money has gone out and not come back. ( I returned the item about 3 weeks ago). I was given a receipt for the refund but I can't find it. Is there anyway I'm getting my money back or am I fucked?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Just phone them and ask how long it usually takes if they say 28days then it might still be going through

But nah if u don't have the reciept it shouldn't make any difference...ring the bank they will have a record of the return being processed wether it went through or not but if ur saying u had a returns receipt then it must of or it would have said void...

U checked that before u threw it away right?

Just phone them and ask how long it usually takes if they say 28days then it might still be going through

But nah if u don't have the reciept it shouldn't make any difference...ring the bank they will have a record of the return being processed wether it went through or not but if ur saying u had a returns receipt then it must of or it would have said void...

U checked that before u threw it away right?

it defo didnt say void. I'll ring bank in the morning.

pissed

just clocked the bitch at the chop charged me 1.99 for a can of pringles that has a massive sign on the top saying 1.79 special price about 40 mins ago

didnt know where else to put it

Was in tesco paying for the shopping a couple weeks back and the peanut punch was coming up with no price so the girl ask me how much it was.... It was 79p...... I said 89p....

No idea why I done this

Cool story Lew