Soca vs KayGee

kerser

Guest Chelsea Jack

Ayo dunn imma turn u into squash crabmeat sauce word to ma ole earth gawd.. Ole conspiracy theory backpackin ass loony kid. Dnt disrespec me onna personal tip n make me get dese britishers bloody i got dat white man money to get dem arab assassinz buckwilin'on some PLO sh*t son!

• Upvote 6

Forum changed brah we are now fully metrosexual in here

We dont need girls. That seamen can produce the Harry Hill, Mr Lindo

I have started to shot it on e bay £80 20ml's of the super spunk

We even do a little game were we start to cuss girls so they get annoyed and leave

Kaygee, Kurious, Dipset, J Lovely, Natalie, Smaddy, Rippy and that mad girl femme x are the only ones who kinda post

quite good for a open Urban metrosexual forum.

So pointing out what no one wants to admit makes you a wasteman. Look at the amount of suspect things that are posted. Then guys go out of their way to gun female users then people are surprised when they don't post anymore. Look at profits constant barrage on kaygee. Would he do that on twitter or Facebook ? Forums metrosexual from when man like venom has a comfortable place on here it's a wrap. I would go as far to say 35% of male users on this forum have gay tendencys.

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I can't believe you guys actually scared off every single female on the site. What the f*ck*ng f*ck.

That semen holds no hope for the future

Yh cos our only hope to build future generations is by fucking the females of vip2

:/

Jiggly come on u wind them up just in next ways I'm not even trying to go for her just she always seems bitter towards other females that's all tbh

Anyway..

Real bam and brast>>>>>>>>5pages of fraff some hand wash jizz and a removed pic of a coloured contact lens with some chubby chick doing an impression of John Cena

I'm not even trying to go for her just she always seems bitter towards other females that's all tbh

chubby chick doing an impression of John Cena

Not going for me No? How many times do you wanna bring me up whilst trying to convince everyone you don't?

I can't believe you guys actually scared off every single female on the site. What the f*ck*ng f*ck.

Yh cos our only hope to build future generations is by f*ck*ng the females of vip2

Jiggly come on u wind them up just in next ways I'm not even trying to go for her just she always seems bitter towards other females that's all tbh

Anyway..

Real bam and brast>>>>>>>>5pages of fraff some hand wash jizz and a removed pic of a coloured contact lens with some chubby chick doing an impression of John Cena

Was talking about Dinky's semen mate, not anything else.

Garsh

Guest Chelsea Jack

Yh cos our only hope to build future generations is by f*ck*ng the females of vip2

Anyway..

This aint why guys are complaining (at least i hope not)

As it has already been said, its interesting to get a female's perspective every so often on a forum dominated by men

maybe profit is the scorned guy that wrote kaygee the love letter?

I'm not even trying to go for her just she always seems bitter towards other females that's all tbh

Not going for me No? How many times do you wanna bring me up whilst trying to convince everyone you don't?

You two seem like a divorced nigerian couple fighting for custody of your children ,who deep down still love eachother

• Upvote 3

You two seem like a divorced nigerian couple fighting for custody of your children ,who deep down still love eachother

c/s pos