My Time Is Up

MrJibbles

trust me you will love india

watch u come back with a wife hahah

More focused on my career right now, working on a documentary while I'm there.

sounds good stat, congrats   :Y:

its a shame arsenal are doing their best to try and keep you down though ;-)

Those fuckers!

Cheers though, much appreciated.

Sooooo, thought I'd appear and give some people an update on how life has gone in recent months.

I split up with my long-term partner which was a real blow, I'm not going to dive into why but we have remained friends and funny enough hardly anything has changed.

Secondly, I managed to secure a full-time position at the job I was doing some intern work for, they come to me mentioning an interview about taking over from a woman who was the administrator for our construction department. Offered the job the same day, I know I was never the first choice as he wanted someone with construction experience but took a chance on someone green, willing to learn and get stuck it. Since the back end of August I have been given a considerable pay rise, I'm dealing with contractors on a daily basis, professionals at the top of their game, bought on board contractors for future projects (who I went out and found in my own time off my own back), learnt a vast amount about the industry and this company.  As of the new year from what I understand I'll be moving up to 2nd in command of the whole department, far more responsibility, site visits, sitting in on meetings.  A lot of trust has been placed in me to succeed and by next September the aim is be aiming for a Project Manager role that will be overseeing the whole process of our construction jobs.

Finally I'm off to India in 2 weeks to trek around on my own, this is not to find myself like people want you to believe, its to experience a new culture and get away from here for a while and be alone.

Life in general has become better, I've started to erase folk who were no longer worth my time, the slump of depression for me what was rock bottom has gone, confidence is there.

So once again, thanks for the well wishes and those I've nattered with in the last few months

sounds good, 

keep moving forward, stay healthy and keep your head up, enjoy India.