Ebay for shades

Beavis

picked up my ray bans on ebay for £65, definitely genuine.

styl3 something.

best looking for a seller who only sells shades with 100% feedback, no doubt will be real. be wary of these people selling everything under the sun.

Digigood, bunch of cunts, they do sell fake sh*t so these are probably top quality fakes

I'd buy em anyway then threaten them with negative feedback n see what u can blag

Don't know about shades but got my refurbed iiPad 2 from these guys for £250 a few months ago, I would of sworn it was brand new.

Them ones in the image are fake, wrong case & cloth although the glasses look like a good quality fake.

Best way to tell besides the case is if they come and have the rb etched in on the left lens and the product codes are laserd in on the arms then they're legit. The case will have a gold ray bans logo on, the cloth will be grey with a red rb logo on and the case would be a complete different shape. Also 9 times outta 10 they come in a grey cardboard box which will have the recycle logo on it and a sticker with the model.

Ask the seller to send you an actual pic of the sunnies & packaging.

(I've bought Ray Bans quite a lot over the years)

• Upvote 1

I bought a pair of ray bans from eBay.

2 actually. First one was STUPIDLY fake. Took one look and sent that sh*t back and got a refund.

2nd pair I made sure I bought it from a seller with 100% 149432567 positive reviews.

My boy bought a legit pair from Donald & Hutchinson, and we compared the box to the frames and it was identical. Got the "rb" etching on the left lense, with the correct serial on the side arms. The feel of the real and fake ray bans are different. Even the little Ray Ban leaflet that it comes with is a sign.

So basically DO NOT let pictures fool you. Look at the ratings. But personally I wouldn't buy a expensive branded sunglasses from eBay again.

If you wanna buy Ray Bans (and a couple other brands) that are legit and a less than market price go to www.sunglassesuk.com

I know quite a few people who buy from them and it seems like a decent enough service

*edit* Just seen the picture further down on the ebay site, they look legit. Get the seller to send you a pair of the RB's and the packaging and if its the one in the black box they're 100% fake, the ones further down should be legit