Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lens

Irrational Desire for Human Contact

58 posts in this topic

Do You ever, for no logical reason, whatsoever, decide that You need human contact.

Like I'm talking You'll arrange to meet someone with nothing in particular to do/say, just so You're in the company of another human.

I don't understand it and find it irrational.

i go out of my way to avoid human contact

so no

so no

my own company >>>

being alone with nothing to do is torture

theres always something to do

theres always something to do

i cant take it

when i was fresh outta uni in that no work bummy stage i did silly things

So Lens you find chilling with friends irrational?

no, but when You're ready to read the post properly, it's there.

so no

don't come with that tone, you've not explained yourself very well if you think I've come to a conclusion that would assume I've not read the post correctly

anyway, its a commonly known fact that humans naturally need social interaction so it is neither illogical nor irrational to simply want human contact

Do You ever, for no logical reason, whatsoever, decide that You need human contact.

Like I'm talking You'll arrange to meet someone with nothing in particular to do/say, just so You're in the company of another human.

lol

We are social animals, like mice, that is how we have evolved, to be in a community.

It isn't natural for humans to want to be alone just as it isn't for mice.

Even this forum is an extension of that, some people may not necessarily enjoy actual human contact but this gives them some type without some of the cons in a way.

Even this forum is an extension of that, some people may not necessarily enjoy actual human contact but this gives them some type without some of the cons in a way.

THIS

its impossible to go cold turkey on humans

impossibru

Do you mean seeking human contact just for the sake of it and not because you actually need it at that particular time?

So Lens you find chilling with friends irrational?

fine i'll dignify it with an answer.

no, chilling with friends is normal, on a "if it happens" / caj basis or when there's a motive.

but bein at yard on Your ones, and thinkin "I wana be around next humans" is where the irrational comes in.

but Your post was one of them stupid dumb digs where You pick one line and ignore the other 2, then reply to that one line. well done

Don't get aggy 'cause you don't know how to explain yourself properly. There was no "stupid, dumb digs" taken at you so calm yourself.

You think its irrational behaviour to want to partake in social interaction with no specific aims or objective necessity other than to partake in the interaction and be conscious of the want at the same time.

Just because you phrase it differently in your mind doesn't make it any different than "I don't want to be by myself right now", or "I want to see someone".

TBH i don't understand this topic,Who on earth chills at home then just randomly decides that they need to be around humans wtf

weird topic

TBH i don't understand this topic,Who on earth chills at home then just randomly decides that they need to be around humans wtf

weird topic

To you it may sound more like

"Rah, I ain't link the man dem in a while, need to buck them soon"

deeper than ebonics

yes @ Soca

Then no... I love my own company, I never seem to run out of things to do.

Atm once I hand in my disso all I'm concerned about is finally being able to read all the books I've purchased and watching all the documentaries I've saved... my girls can wait for a bit lol.

weird topic

Tbh I talk to someone like this. He dislikes his own company and always feels the need to be around people constantly, it's so annoying.

THIS

its impossible to go cold turkey on humans

impossibru

pos for impossibru

/

tbh i'm comfortable in my own company but I link the different teams at least once a week

so no