Irrational Desire for Human Contact

Lens

I'm rarely the initiator but I enjoy being with friends.

At the same time though I really like my me-time. Like the walk to uni, walk between lectures, the walk home - this is prime music listening time. Even watching TV and listening to music out loud, if I'm the person who chooses what's on I'll sometimes enjoy it less if I question whether the others will like it. Sometimes I'll prefer to eat alone as well.

I guess its just when I wanna focus on something I'll prefer to be alone.

Lol @ us nearly writing the same sentence.

/ I can relate to a lot of your post.

f*ck*ng hate when I'm on the train, iPod in ears and someone I know gets on. Or when people try take their lunch break with me.

Infant I like doing a lot of ahit by myself. A girl found it ludicrous that I like going shopping by myself

How many of you lot have siblings within 5 years of your age, older or younger?

The older of my 2 sisters is 10 years younger than me so I think I've grown up trained to like my own company, just wanted to see if you lot had similar stories.

You may be onto something - I have a sister who is only 3 years older than me. Naturally as kids we spent a lot of time in each others company.

How many of you lot have siblings within 5 years of your age, older or younger?

The older of my 2 sisters is 10 years younger than me so I think I've grown up trained to like my own company, just wanted to see if you lot had similar stories.

My closest sister is 14 years older than me. So yeah for the majority of my life I've felt like an only child