Work Lunch Breaks

PopT

£5 + 3 for brekkie so far

Trying hard to reduce that figure, too much on water because I need to drink at least 1.5 a day to feel comfortable and I don't trust the office pagan water filter

So today I'll cop a 12 Pack of 75cl Evaian for 4 pound and start taking breakfast into work to try take that figure down to just 4-5

But where I am I can't get lunch for less that 5

Ive been trying to cop the tesco meal deal on the way to work with the salad tub n sh*t (trying to lose weigh, meeeeeeh)

but just THIS Friday gone, I thought I would treat myself to Burger Gourmet as they had recently reopened....£17 pound later I was like boooooooooy

but days I dont get the tesco ting, its about a blue per day, need to start taking that sh*t in tbh, kinda hard to eat cheap in Canary Whalf :angry:

my lunch break is officially an hour. on days when im busy i'll literally eat at my desk and carry on working. when its quiet sometimes we'll all go to a restaurant/the pub and be gone for 2 hours.

"swings and roundabouts" as they say