Work Lunch Breaks

PopT

Sainsbury's/etc lunch deals save my wallet.

TBH Lunch is the least enjoyable meal of the day: its sat between two long periods of work and you have to shape it to be able to keep you going for at least another 5 more hours of work. Therefore I don't like forking out loads so a £3/4 meal is always more preferable.

I remember in uni one time lecture just finished for a lunch break... I walked past the staff kitchen in my course's block and someone was warming up fish stew and rice.

Then the nonsense people that walked past were saying ewww ewww what's that smell, omg it stinks... I HATE THIS. It's so rude.

My boy tried to warm stew fish in the communal work microwave I had to show him the door.

My boy done this as well. The bronis were BREWING, all shook to say anything though. . We used to take lunch together and certain times the kitchen would smell of straight hood. Bare seasoning aromas in the air. Was jokes, they'd be so baffed.

• Upvote 2

My boy tried to warm stew fish in the communal work microwave I had to show him the door.

My boy done this as well. The bronis were BREWING, all shook to say anything though. . We used to take lunch together and certain times the kitchen would smell of straight hood. Bare seasoning aromas in the air. Was jokes, they'd be so baffed.

lkjvjbfdb

fbfdb

lkjvjbfdb

fbfdb