Di Dates And Di Waits

Guest chap44uns

So many varying factors.

Saw a female friend of mine was having dialogue with a girl on twitter, enquired and was told she ain't like that. Said cool and hit that follow. This was 3 weeks ago, cashed her in on Saturday after 1 previous park meeting.

Wrapped 2 on Friday night in canary wharf, struggling right now with them.

never been on a "date"

but ive jammed and chilled a few times just chatted and that, watched TV and whatnot

never really kept track, but the links ive had have been slores, so its usually chat on msn/myspace/facebook/bbm arrange link then bang

with the girlfriend we met each other in the same place, wasnt interested in her at first, then i spoke to her a few times, then we hang out once or twice, then boom

It's all relative but I think I'm lucky to have had a few first beats on meet starting from young

But most normal chicks I would say 2-3 outings and 2 moments where we jam together indoors before the puss is offerred up, all has to be in a decent amount of time.

I always see the first 'come to my yard' link as the probing ground if I can comfortably touch stuff, but she tries to hold off at sexs,!but she wants to come back in a few days then game on

A majority of my bangs have been 1st link...this is solely due to the reason that i feel if you dont hit first link...there might not be that chemistry and you will never link again....so 1st link i go in with aggression...can f*ck you over since if she dont let off then she probly wont wana link again because of my behaviour on the 1st link....only time i will really play it cool is if its a girl i reckon has potential in my future so i wont wana give her the impression im onli afta di bangz

I remember some date I went on when I was 17... We went to the arcade and cinema. Was jokes.

Then he tried to take me to a hotel :/

After I told him I'm going home, he was cool about it. Then called him during the week but he must have changed his number loooooooool prick.

Probably why I stayed a V for so long... too many eager beavers.

honestly never had a date in my life

date date or a linkage?

obviously ive linked girls, but never been on some pre-arranged date before, for example first date restaurant/cinema.

usually just txt/bbm/whatsapp/fb inbox a bit, ill casually check them if im near their area, they get to know me, they like me, we do the dirty, no dates involved.

Guest chap44uns

I remember some date I went on when I was 17... We went to the arcade and cinema. Was jokes.

After I told him I'm going home, he was cool about it. Then called him during the week but he

must have changed his number loooooooool prick.

Man didn't even keep you as standby

Fac

• Upvote 3

After I told him I'm going home, he was cool about it. Then called him during the week but he

Fac

After booking the hotel and everything. Pissed if he didnt use di deets

Fac

1 aways

yeah last year i went to link my autistic ting in London, booked a hotel and everything

night before, she went out and hurt her ankle, so im there now lik e5pm waiting for the call and she tells me she cant make it

so im stuck there like a doughnut frantically tryna arrange a next link

flopped

she made up for it though

infact i need to link her soon