How did you meet you partner

Supernova

Met my wife at Safeways supermarket (Morrisons to you youngers). We clocked each other, I was like

i-think-im-in-love_o_128085.gif

She was like

beautiful-beyonce-cute-gif-hot-Favim.com-296735.gif

But she still bwoy'd me off for a year or so :lol:, turned out she had valid reasons but I didn't give up & finally she let me take her out where she fell for me differently. I followed suit some months or so down the line.

Fast forward after a few break ups & make ups, good times & bad times we married with 4 kids deep & very happy.

see me i cant be the persistent guy. Because whole time im thinking shes catching d*ck from somewhere and i aint loooking to be her ego boost.

I thought I was the only who thought like this

f*ck putting that work for a chick while some next guy is smashing her with minimal effort.

In keeping with the topic met my ex at a random gathering at uni,it was proper brief but I was ON HER and i could tell she thought I was any guy (i also didnt know she had a man at this point), went home was hyping to my boys about her and they were like all this hype why didnt you move to it then. I was like wait. Fast forward couple months I was putting work in on a next chick who i'd lipsed but wouldnt let me beat. It was bait to everyone me and her were doing a ting to the point my exs friends would be like wheres ur wifey when they saw me. Even though they knew i wasnt checking this chick. Me and my ex would text/fb chat etc occasionally and randomly she started turning up more and more places that I was and there were a few times we had little convos and moments but I was focussed on the chick i was putting in work on and kinda brushed her off a bit. The main par looking back, She was talking to me in the corner of one club and the chick I was putting in work on walked past and gave me that come here look. I went and she was all over me. Luckily for me I was quite sober at this point and the club was flames with other links/potentials id been working. so I managed to hold her off at arms length and one of my boys stepped in and covered off my ex with small talk. That same week my ex ended up at my place which i shared with my boys. We all ended up watching a dvd in my boys bed, musta been about 8 of us. People kept disappearing and it ended up being the 2 of us. i dont know to this day how staged it was but it happened. We got close and i could feel that awkward sexual tension, ended up kissing and went for the reach. She put the brakes on and was like im not that kinda girl. I actually laughed in her face and the whole thing got a bit awkward. Looking back that coulda deaded the whole thing but it didnt. Ended up talking more and spending more and more time round each other and it just grew organically. The funny thing was the chick i was originally putting in work on, i never beat and all through our relationship her and my ex had this awkward thing where they were never formally introduced but really disliked each other but would both put on a front like they didnt care about the others existence. I had some fun playing them off against each other. Now my ex is actually my ex. I should go back for her...the one that got away. Never hit that sweet box

Fack that Bey gif :love:

Nice story Goddaz.

/

Ex ex - College. Would come out of lessons and see her standing there like she was there by accident kmt. Mandem gave me a hard time still :lol:

Ex - Went Colours Wimbledon to check suttin then went next door which was GAP.

One assistant was begging play, absolute twat of a female. Escaped by taking some plain tees to the till and there she was... hard faced and no time for games. Instant feelings from me but she was COLDDDD. She didn't even put the change in my hand or give me eye contact. It was actually shite customer service!

Went back a few weeks later. Wanted to try suttin on so I went to the changing rooms and no assistant was there, I used the room anyway. Come out to check the fit in the mirrors outside and there she was :wub: She was more open this time and we spoke. Didn't like the fit but she said it was alright, I wasn't convinced and left it. Walked out now and said to myself "f*ck it". When to the till asked for receipt paper and a pen, wrote my number down, went to the changing rooms and gave it to her.

She texted me 2 days later.

And now shes GONE. I lovedided her... I lovedided her.

Damn.

ihzNafLSSC1kn.gif

• Upvote 4

I'll try make this brief as possible.

When I was with my ex, I used to go to her grandads house and right behind the door in the hallway was a picture of her grandma and the grandma's best friend with Frank Bruno in between them, musta been at some charity function. (can't forget it cos the friend had massive glasses)

So fast forward a year me and my ex have broken up, I start college.

Looking around the class @ college thinking which mandem am I rolling with.

See a few that look like they know the coo, notice a coolie looking ting before class always chatting to a few of them.

So fast forward a few weeks now, about 4/5 man in the class I'm rolling with proper now.

I come through the doors at college 1 morning and I'm about to swipe my card and I hear someone scream my name.

Turn round

It's my ex sitting in reception :|

We didn't end on good terms so it wasn't a good feeling to see her, nevertheless I went over and she said she's looking to go this college aswell.

GREAT

I went to my class in a daze like my life was about to end, wondering how the f*ck is this gonna work.

So I'm with 1 of my boys walking through college and the coolie ting is walking in the other direction, she stops to chat to my boy, says she's gonna be in the library.

I tell him

"Introduce me to that when we get upstairs bro"

We go upstairs a little later, sit near her, he introduces man and the convo is just flying.

I show them man who my ex is when we see her outside smoking 1 time.

The same guy that introduced me to the coolie ting is now telling me my ex is cousins with the coolie ting.

I'm confused :/

I got to know my ex's family pretty well and I didn't ever meet the new girl at college.

So anyway turns out me and new girl take the same bus home after college, got really tight doing this everyday until I swap numbers with her.

Through talking I realise her grandmother is actually the woman with the big glasses in the photo at my ex's grandads house.

Her grandma and my ex's grandma have been best friends since before they were even born, this is how everyone knows them as cousins.

Anyway she tells me that my ex told her if she ever meets a guy called Toney don't go out with him, which is weird because I hadn't even started college at this stage.

Few weeks later now and I get the bus 1 morning from outside my house, go up to the top deck and it's almost empty but who do I see on the back?

My ex

I know she ain't been in for the last few weeks so I know she doesn't know who I'm going out with now and I'm relishing the prospect of being the 1 to break the news :lmao:

I tell her and the bitch is losing her mind, we walk into college together and she immediately tries to find the new girl as if she can talk her out of the relationship.

Turns out that was her last day at college as she didn't come back :Y:

& This Oct will be 10 years with my current gf.

• Upvote 7

Met my wife at Safeways supermarket (Morrisons to you youngers). We clocked each other, I was like

She was like

But she still bwoy'd me off for a year or so :lol:, turned out she had valid reasons but I didn't give up & finally she let me take her out where she fell for me differently. I followed suit some months or so down the line.

Fast forward after a few break ups & make ups, good times & bad times we married with 4 kids deep & very happy.

see me i cant be the persistent guy. Because whole time im thinking shes catching d*ck from somewhere and i aint loooking to be her ego boost. Obviously it worked for you and i dont know the ins and outs of her stance but i cant be that don like Soca's white boy where shes like you know what im let him have a go because im a low point. Nah not me.

lol I thought this at first

but certain times i guess you can just feel something, so you go for it

and there were other issues

She was like

see me i cant be the persistent guy. Because whole time im thinking shes catching d*ck from somewhere and i aint loooking to be her ego boost.

f*ck putting that work for a chick while some next guy is smashing her with minimal effort.

You man shouldn't judge others by your own negative thoughts. Ok, here's a question for both of you. At what age did you start thinking like that?

I wasn't thinking like that & I was 19 at the time plus it wasn't like for the whole year was constantly chasing her.

All I knew was she was going to be mine, f*ck pride, f*ck ego she was going to be with me sooner than later. I gambled & won big. Turned out she was a virgin.

I REALLY feel that's a major issue these days amongst youngers. Not many seem to be prepared to put their hearts on the line for the ''right'' chick instead pride & ego derails what could have been the love of your life.

However, hearing how the game is these days I sly can't blame you man for thinking like that.

• Upvote 4

I was trying to out work in in her lighty best friend who was on me but had a man. Used to see them around together but obviously I was only on the lighty so didn't really clock her. Nothing much happened with the lighty, used to just chat on msn and that's about it.

Anyways one Monday My boy come to my house after college and we played pro evo then watch man utd v Middlesbrough in the fa cup, think ronaldo scored a pen and we won 1-0. Dropped my boy to the station then went shop to get a drink, as I'm walking out the shop she's walking in and we make eye contact... Smile... But no words are exchanged

Later that evening I get a message on myspace saying "did I just see you at the shop?"(I knew her cousin and she'd seen me in his friends list before)

Turns out when I saw her at the shop she was on the way to that lightys house and when she got my MySpace up she was telling her not to message me but didn't give a reason why so my girl ignored her and messaged me.

And it all went from there

In keeping with the topic met my ex at a random gathering at uni,it was proper brief but I was ON HER and i could tell she thought I was any guy (i also didnt know she had a man at this point), went home was hyping to my boys about her and they were like all this hype why didnt you move to it then. I was like wait. Fast forward couple months I was putting work in on a next chick who i'd lipsed but wouldnt let me beat. It was bait to everyone me and her were doing a ting to the point my exs friends would be like wheres ur wifey when they saw me. Even though they knew i wasnt checking this chick. Me and my ex would text/fb chat etc occasionally and randomly she started turning up more and more places that I was and there were a few times we had little convos and moments but I was focussed on the chick i was putting in work on and kinda brushed her off a bit. The main par looking back, She was talking to me in the corner of one club and the chick I was putting in work on walked past and gave me that come here look. I went and she was all over me. Luckily for me I was quite sober at this point and the club was flames with other links/potentials id been working. so I managed to hold her off at arms length and one of my boys stepped in and covered off my ex with small talk. That same week my ex ended up at my place which i shared with my boys. We all ended up watching a dvd in my boys bed, musta been about 8 of us. People kept disappearing and it ended up being the 2 of us. i dont know to this day how staged it was but it happened. We got close and i could feel that awkward sexual tension, ended up kissing and went for the reach. She put the brakes on and was like im not that kinda girl. I actually laughed in her face and the whole thing got a bit awkward. Looking back that coulda deaded the whole thing but it didnt. Ended up talking more and spending more and more time round each other and it just grew organically. The funny thing was the chick i was originally putting in work on, i never beat and all through our relationship her and my ex had this awkward thing where they were never formally introduced but really disliked each other but would both put on a front like they didnt care about the others existence. I had some fun playing them off against each other. Now my ex is actually my ex. I should go back for her...the one that got away. Never hit that sweet box

Sick guy :lol:

My youngest brother said those same words despite me telling him she was a keeper but at the time he just couldn't see it. Refused to go down the serious route now she's gone forever, when he told me she was pregnant from a next guy & I could sense deep down it was bunning him, that growing child should have been his.

She was like

You man shouldn't judge others by your own negative thoughts. Ok, here's a question for both of you. At what age did you start thinking like that?

I wasn't thinking like that & I was 19 at the time plus it wasn't like for the whole year was constantly chasing her.

All I knew was she was going to be mine, f*ck pride, f*ck ego she was going to be with me sooner than later. I gambled & won big. Turned out she was a virgin.

I REALLY feel that's a major issue these days amongst youngers. Not many seem to be prepared to put their hearts on the line for the ''right'' chick instead pride & ego derails what could have been the love of your life.

However, hearing how the game is these days I sly can't blame you man for thinking like that.

Exactly.

It's crazy out here fam.

She was like

i wish i could have faith in people i dont know like that

but my mind is warped

soon as i try and see even a chance of failing i aint going back

prob why ive only ever had one relationship and all the ones that have been on probation have turned out to be idiots

but i just cant chase, id feel like some stalker prick

not even that, if i look at someone and they seem to not even give interest i wont bother chasing

may try some new things soon, but im not sure

I was DJing at a private function and had noticed this one girl. Her aura was so potent it was like there were no other females in the room, couldn't stop watching her, but I had no intentions of moving it. Anyway my guy who knew everyone was leaving, came to spud me and I couldn't resist asking "Who's that girl in the ___ dress?"

He reply's "Why?.... WHY?.... You like her Sekay?" proper excited.

I didn't expect that reaction from him, I thought it could have been someone's girl or something so I played it down, and he told me to wait there and marched across the dance. Now I notice hes marching towards her I was brewing but I couldn't leave the decks. He comes back within an instant of talking to her he honestly could have only fit a couple words in, these times I'm ready to put him on blast thinking he flopped it and to tell him that I can move my own girls if I want to. As soon as I go to open my mouth...

"0 7"

"What?"

"0 7 bruva she wants you to have her number"

I was gassed but I held it down and asked him how he did that so fast. He said she's been asking about me all night but forbid him to tell me.

We spoke intermittently for a couple of weeks and I arranged to take her roller disco. On the day she flops so I put the ball in her court and told her to holla at me when she's ready. She kept hollering at me but never initiated a link so I though she wanst on it and it fizzled out.

Two years later another of my guys (not associated with the first guy in this story) asks me to come watford on a whim I said it's long cos he didn't drive and I wanted to drink so he said he'll hook up a ride. Phones me back like "This new girl I'm seeing is gonna take us, she's got a friend maybe you can work some magic." I jump in the car and was the same girl not in the passenger seat. He introduced us and both of us kept silent. My guy says "Oh clearly these two have met"

Had the most awkward car journey all the way to the rave and split up with the girls immediately. On the way home... Silence.

Soon as I land home my boy bbms me like ****** wants your pin she wants to know what she did to upset you LOL ffs

Took the pin and resumed how we were supposed to two years later.

Sound like fate tbh.

She used to say that before I let her go

Kurtis you sound like a militant guy regarding relationships.

I take it if you found out a girl cheated on you there would be no comeback for her?

militant aint the word, i used to be scared of relationships, in later years i worked out its cause my parents relationship was terrible so i was afraid of love blah blah, plus i have trust issues due to the way i was raised, and ive spent years on my own as a kid and sh*t

then i got with that bitch, and she cheated like 5 times, giving me details, i didnt even ask she just told me, would have been some doughnut in a relationship with the local frisbee, so it was a blessing

then i realised i was scared for nothing and getting hurt wasnt as bad as i thought, but it intensified my trust issues

but yeah

it'd be over, i dont forgive and whenever im betrayed i quickly cut people out of my life, ive done it family aswell

to this day i dont trust a single person completely

I take it if you found out a girl cheated on you there would be no comeback for her?

isnt this standard prcoedure for every real man in the universe?

She was like

but my mind is warped

prob why ive only ever had one relationship and all the ones that have been on probation have turned out to be idiots

not even that, if i look at someone and they seem to not even give interest i wont bother chasing

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaam...

If all else fails bro go back home.

She was like

but my mind is warped

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaam...

If all else fails bro go back home.

dont think i aint considered it bro

out there mans an exotic spice

infact may just find a wife down there and bring her here rather than deal with these corrupted chicks

some proper village chick on some Eddie Murphy sh*t

isnt this standard prcoedure for every real man in the universe?

lol

It happened to my boy the other day, mentioned it in venting thread.

I reckon he might take her back.