'That sh*t was too easy son' 'Nah man it was TOO easy'

Davicious X

Oh alright then lol

About 8 years ago I was at a sort of chill session with some friends. There were 8 or 9 of us just chillin, drinking and being introduced to some new girls that had moved into my female friends flat. After a couple hours drinking the conversation switched to sexual innuendo and bravado. At one point one of the new girls blurted out 'Is it true about black men?'

You know when a room stops and everyone leans in to pay attention to that conversation? Yeah, so my boy nudges me and says 'Well I cant speak for him but I know what I'm packing' Lols ensue and I cant even remember what I said but I do remember her saying 'Well you'll have to prove it wont you.' And with that she got up and went to her room. Don't get it twisted, this was not a private conversation, I was not sat next to this chick, everyone heard it and now everyone was looking at me.

Well, ahem, I am a black man, and at the time I felt I had a duty to uphold that reputation, so I got up and did the deed while the house was full.

Everyone ended up staying the night but I wasnt about to sleep in this girls bed so I slept in the living room like everyone else, but in the morning I was one of the first up, behind the girl I knew and the girl I had beat the night before. They were up in the kitchen chatting and didnt clock as I heard them talking about "f*ck*ng hell I thought it was just something people said"

I cant express to you how gassed a man gets when he hears something like that and they dont know you know.

Was in cardiff way back for my boys birthday. This was the first time there. There was a club called Monchinos back then thats long gone now. Literally walked in the club and one blonde girl walked past smiling, grab her arm said

" your sexy come back to my hotel"

She replies "when"

I'm like "now"

Shes replies " what are you waiting for then"

Dipped to my hotel. Smashed the ting and was back in the rave before 12:30

Then after the rave my boys tellin us all to come back to the hotel. as he has a bag of gyal. We dip back, true to his word a bag of gyal are in his room. I moved to one with no less than 5 bars, took her too my room, smashed.

Easiest night of my life.

Felt like Zizou, dropping out tricks and passes effortlessly.

• Upvote 7

Was in cardiff way back for my boys birthday. This was the first time there. There was a club called Monchinos back then thats long gone now. Literally walked in the club and one blonde girl walked past smiling, grab her arm said

" your sexy come back to my hotel"

She replies "when"

I'm like "now"

Shes replies " what are you waiting for then"

Dipped to my hotel. Smashed the ting and was back in the rave before 12:30

Then after the rave my boys tellin us all to come back to the hotel. as he has a bag of gyal. We dip back, true to his word a bag of gyal are in his room. I moved to one with no less than 5 bars, took her too my room, smashed.

Easiest night of my life.

Felt like Zizou, dropping out tricks and passes effortlessly.

LEAVE IT

iwhrehwhrewhwehkjewhwkjerwe

Tanya Williams back in school

when i was tusky in school id just find her after school and walk her to her house and bang then kick

or while still in school take her to some corner and fondle her, slip in a finger or 2

That Tanya yeah?

YUP

damn those were the days

first p*ssy i ever touched, year 8 in the back of the science class playin a game we made up called nervous

good times

Tanya Williams back in school

when i was tusky in school id just find her after school and walk her to her house and bang then kick

or while still in school take her to some corner and fondle her, slip in a finger or 2

That Tanya yeah?

YUP

damn those were the days

first p*ssy i ever touched, year 8 in the back of the science class playin a game we made up called nervous

good times

lol you never made up that game from when i used to play that up here with a girl in my science class

see one girl my boy knows, he tells me she likes me, im like yeah?

turn the car around, ask her where she's heading, she says my cousins, im like cool ill drop u, say bye to my boy and im in the whip. i tell her my boy tells me u like me, she blushes and says yeah... im like cool lets do something about it. park up in dusty place. worst beat i've ever had, no body at all, but i was thirsty.

drop her to her cousins and that was that.

2 weeks later i find out one don beat and she went to feds to call rape.. apparently bitch is crazy

god is great

In a rave on time talking to this chick

drew the number, try keep it moving girl keep following me around the dance

clocked that she must be on stuff so tried taking her to my whip outside

Bouncer says if u leave u cant come back, and i thought naa if this girl dont let off il be pissed

Tried take her toilet, toilet attendant not having it on sum c*ck block flex

Randomly found sum storage room full of metal cansiters and random sh*t

Sat her down on one of them started getting brain

bent her over and Gave her the QUICKIES

From Hey whats ur name to d*ck in narni took less than half hour

She tried tell me " I Dont normally do this" :rofl:

• Upvote 2