'That sh*t was too easy son' 'Nah man it was TOO easy'

Davicious X

Earlier in the summer

So one summer night in Central(coming back from a link's house)

I see these two Cuban tings smiling at man so I walk over started talking to them in English at first then realised their English was broken

I switched to Spanish

Basically we exchanged numbers and pin told the one with the crazy back I want to see her tomorrow and she says cool

So we say our good byes I head towards Mayfair then my BB goes off literally twenty seconds after going our separate ways

"Hola Guapo"

I type Hola

She then types me and u f*ck

I type "Cuando"?

She types "ahorita"

I type Que?

She types YOLO

So I turned around and walked back to them then we went back to where they were staying Marriott in Maida Vale to wrap her up

• Upvote 1

O Fenomeno moving like the real r9. Cuban tings are STRONG. Went there with my ex couple years back and even the tings in ends who lived in poverty were beautiful. No make up, just beautiful skin and peng bodies. They had the white looking pengers, the lighties, the dark skins. Spent the whole time dribbling. boy.

it wasnt that expensive. Flight and hotel (all inc) was about 650. Spent money on the excursions and day trips though which are slightly a rip off. Its a waste of money going that far and just staying on a resort though

go its worth it. You dont really get the experience if you go there and stay on the resort with all the canadians/europeans. The guys who work there proper embrace you cos youre black its just one of them connections, even though at first they look at you a bit funny, when you get talking its bless. One of the guys even took us raving in his town and everything. (even though i ended up having an argument with my girl that night, made her cry and left at about 2 am)

I went to Havana not Santa clara though. Went to some market ting in old havana felt like i was in city o god. Bare pengers tryna sell me fruit and aunties inviting me into the yard for dinner. Didn't accept though. Felt safe on the streets but I didn't wana be behind closed doors.

is it weird that ive never had that one stand experience

form moving to a chick in a club to banging her at hers after

major slippin

^)

So every time you go out what happens? Even if you go out with the intention of just drawing numbers. over a couple years at least one ting will put it ON you.

Zomby you ain't missing much but an ego boost tbh.

/

So 2 nights ago I went for a drive, ended up parked in some nature reserve type place.

Tons of people park up there at night cos of the views of the city.

So I'm just listen to the radio and I see a car drive in and park up, noticed 1 arab looking ting with long hair, thought nothing of it.

bout 20 mins later I see her get out of the car and turns out she's with her boyfriend and he drives off, she goes and sits down next to a tree.

As she's walking though I notice her back, it's FAT :angry:

bout 10 mins later I hear her sobbing, ignore her till it just gets ridiculous so I wind down my window and ask her if she's alright.

She comes over and says her boyfriend drove off with her whip lol.

Ask to use my fone, I give it to her and she rings him and starts cussing telling him to bring back her f*ck*ng car.

She goes back and sits down near the tree.

Bout 20 mins later I ask her if she wants to call him again, she comes over and rings him cussing again.

She gives me back the phone and we start talking, telling me he's always doing sh*t like this and she's had enough, find out her name and she lives in Swiss Cottage.

He finally comes now and we do the whole nice to meet you sh*t touch hands and she's off.

I didn't ask her for her details as I thought it would be a bit inappropriate in the circumstances, but I looked on my call ID and noticed she rang 2 different numbers the times she rang the bf :/

Thought this bitch can never be so clever as to leave her number like that lol either way I didn't know which number was hers or the bf's so deleted them both.

Not gonna lie did look for her on google on my phone, muslim name though so wasn't sure of the spelling, nothing came up.

Went to my mums and went to sleep for a bit, wake up now and there's a text.

"Thanks for the help :) "

I said "Is this ......"

She said "Yes ...... from the car park"

:lmao:

• Upvote 3

Don't try and make out he doesn't have game and you're some cassanova just because he hasn't beat a ting on the same night.

More time the tings that will beat on the same night are the absolute joonges in the rave and who's really seeing that and making an attempt to draw?

Unless it's Ibiza, Napa or one of them places there, a piffers will not be dashing the narn to you in an instant.

Don't try and make out he doesn't have game and you're some cassanova just because he hasn't beat a ting on the same night.

More time the tings that will beat on the same night are the absolute joonges in the rave and who's really seeing that and making an attempt to draw?

Unless it's Ibiza, Napa or one of them places there, a piffers will not be dashing the narn to you in an instant.

:rofl:

this youts upset. Arent you the guy that came here saying you want to kill someone for raping a bosh and it turned out rich kid had been mashing it for jokes :rofl:

I'm more surprised zomby hasnt had a 1 night stand than anything but it seems a nerve was touched.

/

Soca toney didnt actually do anything in that situation. He just lent a girl his phone to call her boyfriend. None of that is "cheating" or even dodge. He may be about to do sutting reckless but nothing has been done yet

Soca toney didnt actually do anything in that situation. He just lent a girl his phone to call her boyfriend. None of that is "cheating" or even dodge. He may be about to do sutting reckless but nothing has been done yet

I know he hasn't cheated... but he said it was inappropriate to take her details... spo if she wasn't in that situation, would he have taken it lol