Church Goers

PopT

history always repeats itself

Jesus>>>

its just incredible that people don't sit and take time to read his words themselves

surely if they did, they couldnt get sucked in by all these false prophets, hypocrites and parasites

surely

rammin jesus down peoples throats and they aint even digested The Word themselves

history always repeats itself

Jesus>>>

its just incredible that people don't sit and take time to read his words themselves

surely if they did, they couldnt get sucked in by all these false prophets, hypocrites and parasites

surely

rammin jesus down peoples throats and they aint even digested The Word themselves

Real talk

Actually, made me pick up my bible

^ Catholic yeah? :/

The Roman Catholic Church yeah? :confused:

Think people need to go back into history. The Roman Catholic Church is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

The Romans killed Jesus, merked Christians with lions, fire and steel in arenas for 300 years, then had a 'Christian' awakening under the reign of Constantine which saw the incorporation of the religion into the power structure of Rome.

Considering Jesus railed against Romans and their power structure (which included the Pharisees/Jews) you will never catch me giving a sh*t about a Pope.

Walking back home earlier. See a flyer under windscreen wiper, heres me thinking its a rave. Lemme see whos djing. Nah, its a flyer for a f*ck*ng church. These man have gone clear.

• Downvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

Ayo word is bond I be that knowledge body wisdom gawd nahmsayin.. Lotta shiesty cats wan take my style, then flip it n bounce it n all that but dnt kno the rules to game ma'.

sh*t be crazy yo.. Peace to the gods n the earths, much love to the black jesus yo, not some blue eyed cracka nahmean dunn. We gotta make sure the 5% nation grows baby, gotta spread the word of brother elijah n prevent the sodomy of the black nation.

We be slanging them bean pies round the way.. All profits due to the original man.. WORD IS BOND

• Downvote 1

LOL that just reminds me of a time I went gym with my boy.

Now the car park for the gym is shared with Morrisons and can get packed quick, so we go round and round till we see someone pull out. We see some SPICE who is talking to another man and she spots us and tell us to pull over next time we swing by. My boys already making plans of how hes gonna chop her up lol. She comes hips swinging, heels clicking, legs & lips shining, puppies bouncing with flyers in her hand. We both thought it was for a dance... nah brehs.

Any Church of salvation & hope flyers, she suggestively bent over so we could she her lovely brown tits and tried to close us to come church.

So Uncle Adeboyeyeyeye is recruiting pengers for his street team now.

My boy just kept saying afterwards "That's not righteous, that's not righteous". :lmao:

Walking back home earlier. See a flyer under windscreen wiper, heres me thinking its a rave. Lemme see whos djing. Nah, its a flyer for a f*ck*ng church. These man have gone clear.

This isn't anything new and tbh I don't see anything wrong with it. Spreading the word by any means and the location you can find it.