Work & Life

Natalie

just little annoying jabs

'what u listening to, rap i presume, rozay? *white boy giggle*'

'saw a riot doc last night, didnt u say u was there fella'

'client from ghanas here, u wanna sit in on this'

stiff f*ckbwais, i just get them back in the glorious name of banter

:lmao:

I've just finished a stint at Royal Mail. My hours were officially 6am - 2pm but most days i was finished by 10/11am and still getting paid until 2.

Still had the whole day to do whatever

im not going to lie its live when i get them 7am starts cos i finish early we even get 5:30 starts I'm out by 1 latest

its f*cked when you try get braver the night before and try to buck somebody till lateish

just little annoying jabs

'what u listening to, rap i presume, rozay? *white boy giggle*'

'saw a riot doc last night, didnt u say u was there fella'

'client from ghanas here, u wanna sit in on this'

stiff f*ckbwais, i just get them back in the glorious name of banter

I can imagine this how it was dropped, in that Jack the lad voice lool.

smh

One of my work friends is getting a £300 gift from one of the clients hes working for on one of his projects. This client is government owned, so it's blatantly taxpayers money. Id take it myself. But the morality of it all is making me a bit uneasy.

/

He's jut told me he's asked them to donate it to charity. He's a better man than me. There are good daemons out there.

All this job hopping might hurt me later on. Might as well do this at this age and find a industry I like.

edit: definately a good idea but /edit

in saying that what you look for in a job/industry changes with your age/stage of life

right now id love a job where all i need is a laptop ie i can work remotely independant of location

my mates dad is living in the south of spain working off his laptop

f*cker

why do some people just like to be d*cks

this guy is so deliberately difficult its f*ck*ng annoying

so i send a claim form to a 3rd party to arrange a swap out for a faulty piece of hardware...the cut off time for next day swaps is 3pm

i send the thing at 2:10pm and at 3:10pm i get a response saying 'your customer reference is missing please ammend and resubmit the form'

the customer reference was THE SUBJECT OF THE EMAIL

and

THE FILENAME OF THE ATTACHMENT

FAAAAAK

This guy knew fine well theres the reference number and he could have ammended it himself

but he just wanted to be a d*ck

now I have to call the cusomter back like

"yeah i made a mistake so your sh*t isnt going to be fixed until monday"

what a c*nt

So the new boy wants to pull a Gayle on me yeah...

So basically during the employment phase I was given choice of 2 roles, property mgmt or maintenance, obv property mgmt is the main role an maintenance is a sideman repetitive job of booking contractors to visit sites at our instruction, kl.

I choose mgmt obv and he gets the leftovers.

Now the new guy is some Zambian guy he studied a property degree at Uni, now during his first days he's following me lunch and asking a lot of questions.

He's like he finds his role boring and want to do my stuff, kl. I tell him about a qualification that were being told to study to get industry accreditation etc and some other things because he says he wants to start a similar company in Zambia.

Now I'm hearing my senior making jokes about 'better not take your lunchbreak Mike he's after your job' when they return from a site inspection she took him on.

Fully Gayledbthe ting, extracted the info an abused it

But it's kl though, I thrive under competition the c*nt can sit tight while I run the show, then when I'm ready to f*ckboff do my masters and joins a proper corporate h can pick up where I left off

We've got a sexy olive ting joining to sit next to me on the 15th. I work in a casual dress environment so I've started upping the suave from now so nobody can chat sh*t.

Finance director let me conduct the last 20 mins of her interview to see if we are compatible, we sat talking about House raves, A$AP Rocky & festivals. She's VERY chatty dunno how I'm gonna deal with this because I'm usually reserved about the office unless someone brings up football.