Boy Raped in Shopping Centre

Kurtis

Boy raped at Manchester Debenhams after Arndale Centre abduction

_62407922_rapenew_cctv.gif

A boy was raped at a department store in Manchester after being taken from a lift by two men, police have said.

The 14-year-old had been going to the toilets in the Arndale Centre, near the entrance of Aldi and Subway, when he was approached by the men.

After threatening the boy, they led him to a nearby Debenhams, where one of them assaulted him in a toilet.

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) has released CCTV of two men they want to trace after the attack on 2 June.

Police said one of the attackers was Asian and one white.

The victim was told by one of the men: "Come with us, do what we say and if you try to run we'll get you."

GMP said he had been grabbed by the arm, led out of the Arndale Centre and taken to Debenhams at about 17:45 BST.

'Doubly shocking'

He was taken upstairs in the lift and marched to a toilet where he was raped by the Asian man.

GMP said the traumatised victim had contacted police after the assault and had been supported by specially trained officers.

Det Sgt Liam Boden, of North Manchester CID, said: "This young victim has been absolutely devastated by what happened to him.

"What makes this incident doubly shocking is that he was marched across a busy part of the city centre during the late afternoon on Saturday.

"I am confident that shoppers may have seen the offenders either before or after the incident.

"I want people to take a good look at the men in these images and tell me who they are."

Anyone with information is asked to call North Manchester CID or Crimestoppers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-19330927

nuts

Boy raped at Manchester Debenhams after Arndale Centre abduction

_62407922_rapenew_cctv.gif

A boy was raped at a department store in Manchester after being taken from a lift by two men, police have said.

The 14-year-old had been going to the toilets in the Arndale Centre, near the entrance of Aldi and Subway, when he was approached by the men.

After threatening the boy, they led him to a nearby Debenhams, where one of them assaulted him in a toilet.

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) has released CCTV of two men they want to trace after the attack on 2 June.

Police said one of the attackers was Asian and one white.

The victim was told by one of the men: "Come with us, do what we say and if you try to run we'll get you."

GMP said he had been grabbed by the arm, led out of the Arndale Centre and taken to Debenhams at about 17:45 BST.

'Doubly shocking'

He was taken upstairs in the lift and marched to a toilet where he was raped by the Asian man.

GMP said the traumatised victim had contacted police after the assault and had been supported by specially trained officers.

Det Sgt Liam Boden, of North Manchester CID, said: "This young victim has been absolutely devastated by what happened to him.

"What makes this incident doubly shocking is that he was marched across a busy part of the city centre during the late afternoon on Saturday.

"I am confident that shoppers may have seen the offenders either before or after the incident.

"I want people to take a good look at the men in these images and tell me who they are."

Anyone with information is asked to call North Manchester CID or Crimestoppers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...hester-19330927

nuts

Di Matteo going on heartless

• Upvote 2