Woah thats nuts!

Moet

yh thats why im using fliters in my spliffs - dont want lung cancer as well lol

ive always wondered how much it affects the high / taste? just never bothered to find out

Differs from people, the weed to even how you roll the ting

I build strong ones has to be done ;) but for the past few days ive been sober :( cant wait til tomorrow lol on it til i vomit

p.s. if you take cocodamols and smoke weed you will be sick (2 zoots and my face was in a bucket couldnt stop) - i made that mistake so i stopped taking the painkillers and carried on smoking.

yh thats why im using fliters in my spliffs - dont want lung cancer as well lol

ive always wondered how much it affects the high / taste? just never bothered to find out

Differs from people, the weed to even how you roll the ting

I build strong ones has to be done ;) but for the past few days ive been sober :( cant wait til tomorrow lol on it til i vomit

p.s. if you take cocodamols and smoke weed you will be sick (2 zoots and my face was in a bucket couldnt stop) - i made that mistake so i stopped taking the painkillers and carried on smoking.

Jah Bless

Was just about to ask if your doctors, suggested or informed you about alternative treatments, in particular hemp oil.

I suppose when you're in that predicament, the last thing you want to do is risk failure and give the tumour more time to grow.

Nope they try to down play the seriousness of the illness by saying oh you most likely wont need chemo but in relaity i had 2 surgeries 6 sessions of intensive chemotherapy (intravenous - done every 3 wks and bone marrow injections, flu and pnuemonia injections), 1 month of daily radiotherapy, i take meds daily for the next 5 yrs and for the next 2 yrs i have to have a monthly stomach implant to stop my periods.

As you dont know how bad it is until they do the first surgery to remove the lump and also your sential lymph nodes (1 of 4 of mine was infected) i didnt know how bad it was gonna be but i was feeling like f*ck cancer cancer dont kill me i kill me! I was prepared to make my sacrifice if i had too. cancer dont make me bald i make me bald so i got out the clippers and shaved off all that curly hair (which is growing back just as curly but a lil thinner)! No eyelashes no eyebrows no pubes (saved money on waxing lol) but f*ck cancer

• Upvote 1

I want some hemp oil, can it be copped?

long for making it myself, watched his doc a while ago, was mad.

Just a shame we dont live in Cali cos this sh*t would have been free - would have saved me a fortune. Government here are f*cked - cannabis is better than alcohol, when i used to drink alcohol i used to get into much more trouble than when im high.

My mum had the exactly the same thing, and she has overcome it fully but has a sagat type scar on her chest. My condolences to you, and I fully pray that you make it back to full health.

Same here. Did chemo, did radio, had a masectomy. Was on Tamoxifen for a while after too, think she still takes something.

Moet I wish you the best with your fight, truly!

cancer dont make me bald i make me bald so i got out the clippers and shaved off all that curly hair (which is growing back just as curly but a lil thinner)! No eyelashes no eyebrows no pubes (saved money on waxing lol) but f*ck cancer

One of the realest comments I've read on here! Big up.

Elementalism Thank you very much, its shocking how many people have to deal with this diesase. Its more previlant in black and jewish people. Yh your mum would have been on Tamoxifen for 5yrs (thats what im on as well). Blessings to all my fighters and those that lost their battle. I wear my scars with pride!

FA23 Im gonna watch it in a min

• Upvote 2

Stress causes cancer IMO, so weed does help it somewhat.

It is deeper than that. There is evidence to suggest it shrinks tumours and kills (some types) cancer cells, here is a couple of links.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/16908594

Abstract

Plant-derived cannabinoids, including Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), induce apoptosis in leukemic cells, although the precise mechanism remains unclear. In the current study, we investigated the effect of THC on the upstream and downstream events that modulate the extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) module of mitogen-activated protein kinase pathways primarily in human Jurkat leukemia T cells. The data showed that THC down-regulated Raf-1/mitogen-activated protein kinase/ERK kinase (MEK)/ERK/RSK pathway leading to translocation of Bad to mitochondria. THC also decreased the phosphorylation of Akt. However, no significant association of Bad translocation with phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt and protein kinase A signaling pathways was noted when treated cells were examined in relation to phosphorylation status of Bad by Western blot and localization of Bad to mitochondria by confocal analysis. Furthermore, THC treatment decreased the Bad phosphorylation at Ser(112) but failed to alter the level of phospho-Bad on site Ser(136) that has been reported to be associated with phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt signal pathway. Jurkat cells expressing a constitutively active MEK construct were found to be resistant to THC-mediated apoptosis and failed to exhibit decreased phospho-Bad on Ser(112) as well as Bad translocation to mitochondria. Finally, use of Bad small interfering RNA reduced the expression of Bad in Jurkat cells leading to increased resistance to THC-mediated apoptosis. Together, these data suggested that Raf-1/MEK/ERK/RSK-mediated Bad translocation played a critical role in THC-induced apoptosis in Jurkat cells.

http://www.newscient...in-tumours.html

• Upvote 2

Yo Moet, dunno if your doctor told you this, but my mum's doctor got her to cut out dairy...she hasn't touched hardly anything with lactose in for time now.

@ Beavis yeah you're probably right about the way it does it, but really weed is a bit of a magic bullet when it comes to cancer. Helps the nausea related to chemo, helps destress, helps stimulate munchies, etc etc.

Moet make sure you're smoking the organic piff, none of that sh*t that's swimming in nutrients to get your head rushing for 5 mins.

Yo Moet, dunno if your doctor told you this, but my mum's doctor got her to cut out dairy...she hasn't touched hardly anything with lactose in for time now.

@ Beavis yeah you're probably right about the way it does it, but really weed is a bit of a magic bullet when it comes to cancer. Helps the nausea related to chemo, helps destress, helps stimulate munchies, etc etc.

Moet make sure you're smoking the organic piff, none of that sh*t that's swimming in nutrients to get your head rushing for 5 mins.

Nar they never told me to cut out dairy but i have been trying to eat healther as weight can be a factor.

I used it also as a painkiller becuase i was in agony with the bone marrow jabs - basically imagine every single bone in your body hurting - all i could do was just lay on the sofa or in bed with a bucket at my face like a horse with a nosebag. The pain i aint experienced nothing like it. I have since sat for 3.5hrs getting tattooed and that was nothing. I guess what dont kill ya makes ya stronger!

In regards to the what im smoking i tried Thai weed but tbh i f*ck*ng hated it tasted so nasty so i went back to the cheese n dutch