Moving Out

Bruno Di Gradi

:lol: pos all the amadeus gang...remember we used to get a 6/7 seater down there and all walk in 2's with minutes apart so they didnt suspect you were together and not let you in.

good times

maidstone / rochester them places aint too far if you're driving in to London...it's the trains that I meant...long that

I'm looking at Greenwich, but got a long way to go til i get there

as a woolwich resident i can confirm woolwich and royal arsenal are not the same. u literally cross the road and its like ur in a next ends. some good apartments going there. i am grabbing one in the first or second third.

Yeah it's like you've walked onto a film set love it over there. My friends got an apartment overlooking the river.

Another plus for Woolwich is the crossrail project. It means that transport wise you're spoiled for choice.

Ferry,train,DLR,bus and now the crossrail coming in a few years should see another boost to the area, as all this new investment in woolwich is very good.

screenshot2012-08-29a8trgg.png

• 8 months later...

Stay with your parents unless you are making big p you are in a secure job you can look to move out

thats a message to everyone on here who thinks they are a big man

I got lucky my dad brought my home before that I wont lie I was finding shit hard moving all around east and north london.

all in all i would say you would need 1,000 - 1,500 on rent (all inclusive etc)

to be living "comfortably" i would say after paying 1,000 - 1,500 in rent you would need about 1,500 - 2,000 disposable income left...

that would equate to an income of 40K - 50K+

boy...

• Downvote 5