How Many Girls/Boys Have You Linked From RWD & Vip2?

Ashman

im not gonna chat about your kids cuz i dont do that, so u can stop right there trying to bring them into the mess u call this vip2 lifestyle

imagine ur whole life was based on a forum

i'd prob give up on life, nick some cash off the taxpayer, join some right wing nationalist factions, go to university for no apparent reason, pretend i'm educated

Bobby_Awkward.gif

im not gonna chat about your kids cuz i dont do that, so u can stop right there trying to bring them into the mess u call this vip2 lifestyle

imagine ur whole life was based on a forum

i'd prob give up on life, nick some cash off the taxpayer, join some right wing nationalist factions, go to university for no apparent reason, pretend i'm educated

slapum.jpg

THElol.gif

I've been debating this for years but I'm pretty sure this guy in the background is one of my real life friends.

Like for real, I know that nigga

remind me of

bf9.gif

Jesus, has it got to the point where I'm getting parred by some jobless leech who married a net slosh who uploaded shots of her leaking menstrual vag and buss on her feet, the equivalent of wifing a livejasmin model gassed off too many tokens, who is one bone away from a back brace and looks like Rodney tried to put out a forest fire by runnin at it face first

Nah mate shut up, i might have got slapped once but you've been handed a festival of slaps by life

who are you? i was in local paper for gettin a job, something you aint had for a decade, what was you in it for? oh yeah benefit fraud lulz

idiot

:lol:

you really want info?

ive still got one of Seriouss pube's stuck in my throat...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! It ain't about bowcatting any chick from vip2. There's a good chance you could have inadvertently sucked all our d*cks (no homo)

SWEAR YOU BOWCATTED KISSY TOFFEE?

you really want info?

ive still got one of Seriouss pube's stuck in my throat...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! It ain't about bowcatting any chick from vip2. There's a good chance you could have inadvertently sucked all our d*cks (no homo)

SWEAR YOU BOWCATTED KISSY TOFFEE?

Don't be silly lol

How did I miss this topic

Jesus, has it got to the point where I'm getting parred by some jobless leech who married a net slosh who uploaded shots of her leaking menstrual vag and buss on her feet, the equivalent of wifing a livejasmin model gassed off too many tokens, who is one bone away from a back brace and looks like Rodney tried to put out a forest fire by runnin at it face first

Nah mate shut up, i might have got slapped once but you've been handed a festival of slaps by life

who are you? i was in local paper for gettin a job, something you aint had for a decade, what was you in it for? oh yeah benefit fraud lulz

idiot

looooool

Esquilax talking that smack