Motivational Chants

Guest Chelsea Jack

Guest Chelsea Jack

Do you have any and if so what are they?

I see some dons in my gym down streatham go nuts on them, especially the Roid mandem. Couple geazers copy big ron' and shout "LIGHTWEIGHT", but I personally let out a huge "ALPHA BABYYYYYYYY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", before and after each big set!

Share yours lads.. We ll need that motivation when hitting the bar yo!

Guest Chelsea Jack

Best soundtrack for gym = Rocky 4

Heaaarrtttsssss on fireeeee, strong desirreeeeeeeeeeeee

Ohhhhhhh there's no easy wayyyyy ouuuutttt, there's no short cut homeeeeeee

"Lets ave yer" "up you go fella" "arggh heavy as feck" etc

/

when i was on the doors, the whole team used to train together most of the time. used to be jokes. couple of guys had that tren rage.

one guy used piss me off tho, when i was benching he would always go "c'mon, big chest, big tris.....BIG BOLLAX" and he would scream the last bit just as i pulled the bar out. never smashed so many pb's tho, them guys just wouldnt allow you to be a p*ssy, my body was ruined after a while tho.

/

when i was on the doors, the whole team used to train together most of the time. used to be jokes. couple of guys had that tren rage.

one guy used piss me off tho, when i was benching he would always go "c'mon, big chest, big tris.....BIG BOLLAX" and he would scream the last bit just as i pulled the bar out. never smashed so many pb's tho, them guys just wouldnt allow you to be a p*ssy, my body was ruined after a while tho.

:lol:

ive noticed i have a weird ritual. On way to gym i ALWAYS play Wale -Ambition. I dont know what it is, but that tune just gets me in the right frame of mind and focusses me before the workout. Its like when i hear that tune my body knows its time to get serious./

Does anyone else get the thing as well where as soon as you start changing into your gym gear your body gets a bit tingly and your stomach churns a bit. I actually think my body is afraid of me.

ive noticed i have a weird ritual. On way to gym i ALWAYS play Wale -Ambition. I dont know what it is, but that tune just gets me in the right frame of mind and focusses me before the workout. Its like when i hear that tune my body knows its time to get serious./

Does anyone else get the thing as well where as soon as you start changing into your gym gear your body gets a bit tingly and your stomach churns a bit. I actually think my body is afraid of me.

lol u wot m8?

acting like an hour gym sesh is like going through special forces training

/

pmsl @ everything

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest chap44uns

lol u wot m8?

ff

g

sfd

fd

fd

sfd

s

fd

sdf

fsd

sfd

Guest Chelsea Jack

lol u wot m8?

ff

g

sfd

fd

fd

sfd

s

fd

sdf

fsd

sfd

as

ca

cd

dc

d

cda

a

adc

cd

c

ca

c

cd

ccd

cd

ad

ad

ca

LA!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol u wot m8?

lol i get nervous slightly on chest day, when i'm going for them heavy sets. purely coz u can't bail if the last lift is too much, obviously i have someone spot me but still.