Pro Black Dons Should I Accept My Dads Soon To Be Wife ?

stacksbranning

Tbh the fact that A woman is black may not be the sole reason to qualify her for being your step mum

In my eyes I don't feel all that and openly a cept her as dads gf and not stepmun, regardless of race

What you're doin though is basing your view on her skin colour rather than her character

I personally do believe races should go for same/similar races but not as an ideal but rather a guide to compatibility and maintaining aspects of culture and ethnic exclusivity

However what you're doing is kind of racist

lol make your mind up. so if people go by your own "guide" isnt it STILL going to be based on race/skin colour? stop sugar coating it.

Stop being a faggot mate

Tbh the fact that A woman is black may not be the sole reason to qualify her for being your step mum

In my eyes I don't feel all that and openly a cept her as dads gf and not stepmun, regardless of race

What you're doin though is basing your view on her skin colour rather than her character

I personally do believe races should go for same/similar races but not as an ideal but rather a guide to compatibility and maintaining aspects of culture and ethnic exclusivity

lol make your mind up. so if people go by your own "guide" isnt it STILL going to be based on race/skin colour? stop sugar coating it.

This is exactly what i mean

Stacks looks up to certain asian communities, ones that are so nosey, racist and a community that like to disgrace peoples names if they dont follow their backwards cultural traditions, which are against the religions they follow.

If stacks thinks that is good, fare enough. Just proves he is even more of a c*nt.

If his dad ends up having mixed raced babies with this woman, you will not see them as fam? f*ck off.

You go on like you know so much about my life yet you know almost nothing .

When did i mention anything about asians ?

You said You're not mentioning the race, what do You expect

/

Justin wasn't saying there were Asians involved, he's saying the racist attitude is something he'd expect more from an Asian than a black person

/

feels weird being the guy explaining Justin's post

Ok so the guy doesnt like the idea of his father dating/marrying outside the race. I see no problem with him saying so but disowning you father for it is a bit mad.

If they then have a child together do you then not associate with that child, your half brother/sister?

It just sounds like there are conversations for the guy to have that he clearly missed out on, and the levels of respect for his father as a whole despite what we might be being told is clearly in question.

Ok I now get venoms point

But I said guide, not a model to follow but as a starting point, and then if you can accept those differences (culture etc.) then move onto the next reference point which may be the woman's character or whatever

lol

i respect you

you seem to be amongst a minority of black men who respect yourselves

but i fear for you because there wont be a black community in 50-75 years

just mixed race freckly geinger half breeds

talkin about asians ... this nonsense doesnt run

no asian wants blacks in their familys precisely because black familys tend to have complete dysfunction running through them

dysfunction > inbreeding

• Upvote 5

Depends what your idea of a family is tbh.

What's your idea of a family stacks?

For black people family should be people who have the same colour skin,same culture,same traditions .

Obviously if a black man breeds a woman from another race they are going to be family but its something that should NOT be encouraged .

Like when kaygee said "If there were more people like you then people like me wouldn't exist"

Well if every black person followed her way of thinking black people as a race wouldn't exist

• Downvote 2

i was in the cafe today. saw a black man come in with his 2 mix race kids... kind of annoyed me for some reason. they sat down and then 10 mins after the mum came in... before she came in, i said to myself, at least let her be sex. she comes in now, looking like a whale'ish, with a middle class type voice.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

For black people family should be people who have the same colour skin,same culture,same traditions .

Obviously if a black man breeds a woman from another race they are going to be family but its something that should NOT be encouraged .

Like when kaygee said "If there were more people like you then people like me wouldn't exist"

Well if every black person followed her way of thinking black people as a race wouldn't exist

I hear that.

But at the same time that's your idea of what a family is... not your dads. So to disown him is a bit extreme. As long as she accepts and makes an effort to embrace your culture that should be what matters the most.

Half the females my uncles have married may all be black, but they don't share the same culture and traditions as my family because they're all Caribbean women. However, the fact that they have embraced our African culture is what makes them family in my eyes.

We've got Guyanese/Grenadian/Bajan and Jamaican women preparing fufu and light soup or jollof lol. That's something I thought I'd never see. Even my dad as a white man, used to eat fufu that my Nan prepared for him lol.

I hear that.

But at the same time that's your idea of what a family is... not your dads. So to disown him is a bit extreme. As long as she accepts and makes an effort to embrace your culture that should be what matters the most.

Half the females my uncles have married may all be black, but they don't share the same culture and traditions as my family because they're all Caribbean women. However, the fact that they have embraced our African culture is what makes them family in my eyes.

We've got Guyanese/Grenadian/Bajan and Jamaican women preparing fufu and light soup or jollof lol. That's something I thought I'd never see. Even my dad as a white man, used to eat fufu that my Nan prepared for him lol.

he went in

i was in the cafe today. saw a black man come in with his 2 mix race kids... kind of annoyed me for some reason. they sat down and then 10 mins after the mum came in... before she came in, i said to myself, at least let her be sex. she comes in now, looking like a whale'ish, with a middle class type voice.

Papers ting

My auntie (dads side) is a sellout, only does white but her husband is a kool dude, always chat to him when I see him.

My uncle (mums side) is kinda similar but he more or less raised me so I got nothing but love for that nigga, kool with his Jewish wife and her kids also, went to their Bat mitzvah and sh*t.

Ok I now get venoms point

But I said guide, not a model to follow but as a starting point, and then if you can accept those differences (culture etc.) then move onto the next reference point which may be the woman's character or whatever

ur still being a c*nt.. even more of one. it goes without saying that the man will also be looking at her character you f*ck*ng hedgehog nosed prick. it doesnt take away the fact that the first focus is that the person is of the same cultural background. even an EDL captain doesnt just want any white woman with shitty character as a wife. platypus

love is deeper than looks

im wierd i guess

whenever i see a guy with someone ugly, whatever race, i just think to myself, raah... that must be a really nice person.. i bet that guy is really happy.. either that or shes a f*ckin freak in the sack

cause man could easily be with a looker thats boring, but chose to go another way... and doesnt care what you niggas think

gotta salute them guys tbh

• Upvote 4

Wont lie though, it does make me slightly discussed if I see a brother with an ugly white chick or a sister with a ugly white dude (no homo).

Like today, I saw this dude walking with his skanky looking bitch, I was looking at both (whilst driving) like WTF is this.

The looks ting don't even matter, the only thing that irks me is when people don't do their job and you get these mixed kids that don't have respect for black culture, they see themselves as above black by default.

That is a tragedy when a black man allows that to happen.

That's the only thing I have disgust for, utter disgust.

• Upvote 3

What is my way of thinking?

Pro dilution lol

It's not my way of thinking, I'm not all for mixing the races just because of who I am but I'm not against it. If you are a black man and you wish to stay within your race then good for you, live your life. This guy is not, he is being racist and extremely shallow.

My mum is black my dad is white, my child will be 3/4 black so I'm not diluting but my cousins child is 1/4 is she right or wrong?

'Black people as a race' will never disappear.

Pro dilution lol

It's not my way of thinking, I'm not all for mixing the races just because of who I am but I'm not against it. If you are a black man and you wish to stay within your race then good for you, live your life. This guy is not, he is being racist and extremely shallow.

My mum is black my dad is white, my child will be 3/4 black so I'm not diluting but my cousins child is 1/4 is she right or wrong?

It sounds kinda radical, but i have no problem with mixed people/relationships if they are both of sound mind and are doing it through love. I dislike black people who only date white because they think white is better than them and they are somehow improved/less black because they have a white partner. Conversely though I dont think I could settle down with a white woman completely because of what you just mentioned. I don't want to end up with a grandchild that is 1/4 black. Like I said it sounds a bit controversial/radical but I know I'm going to achieve a lot as a black man and I'd be disappointed if all traces of me had been diluted out in a couple generations and i was just a fairytale on someones mantlepiece.

• Upvote 5

Pro dilution lol

It sounds kinda radical, but i have no problem with mixed people/relationships if they are both of sound mind and are doing it through love. I dislike black people who only date white because they think white is better than them and they are somehow improved/less black because they have a white partner. Conversely though I dont think I could settle down with a white woman completely because of what you just mentioned. I don't want to end up with a grandchild that is 1/4 black. Like I said it sounds a bit controversial/radical but I know I'm going to achieve a lot as a black man and I'd be disappointed if all traces of me had been diluted out in a couple generations and i was just a fairytale on someones mantlepiece.

This

I've dated both Black & non-Black & it's hard to articulate but when you got a BAD Black woman on your arm, it's just a different energy. On my Prince of Zamunda wave, screaming at random people, ''She's my Quuuuueeeeeeeennn....''

Coming-to-America-em17.jpg

• Upvote 3