At what point...

Michel Kane

...do you man stop f*ck*ng with other girls when in the process of getting with a girl seriously? There are some man who will stop messing other girls period in the early stages whilst there are others who only do so when they are 100% sure that the girl is behaving exclusive & has vocalised that.

I've been seeing this one woman for about 3 months, been moving forward steadily, feeling her A LOT however still drawing other girls but starting to feel a way about it. Haven't slept with the main girl yet (which I don't mind for the time being) but slept with a couple of other girls in the mean time.

The Universe likes to f*ck with us and lo & behold, the more advanced the situation between me & her gets, the more attention I'm getting from other nice girls, some old flames, some new.

Anyway, discuss....

Way too early. It's not even a result of me starting to feel a certain woman. When I juggle more than one woman at a time I inevitably start comparing them, developing a favourite, and distancing from the other(s).

I then make efforts to refrain from contacting the woman I'm feeling too frequently, inevitably this increases the desire.

As soon as you become serious with the chick(none of this on the verge or process) only then you stop f*ck*ng with the other chicks.

Devil's Advocate...

Surely locking off other girls indicates that you're a serious guy before anything is official?

Would you be fine with a girl taking on that same policy & dating other men whilst you were still in the 'process' & only became exclusive once you confirmed the titles?

tbh if it doesn't come naturally don't force it

If you start feeling a way about f*ck*ng with other girls, does that count as 'naturally' then or in your opinion do you believe it's a case of not even paying attention to other chicks point blank?

As contingency you'll pay attention to other girls until you and this woman have a solid agreement.

If you feel guilty about it that doesn't count, that just goes to show you are acknowledging that if your potential knew, you might lose her.

If you actually feel like the persuit of other girls is long because you would benefit more from your potential, your mind is in the right place.

As soon as you become serious with the chick(none of this on the verge or process) only then you stop f*ck*ng with the other chicks.

Devil's Advocate...

Surely locking off other girls indicates that you're a serious guy before anything is official?

Would you be fine with a girl taking on that same policy & dating other men whilst you were still in the 'process' & only became exclusive once you confirmed the titles?

Mike you not familiar with the term of putting all your eggs in one basket no?

Yeah I would be fine because there is about 5778787697767M girls out there but more importantly she isn't mine.

Furthermore she is free to see whoever she wants.

i got issues like mental issues

when i had done that which was up to a few months of locking other girls off. i ended up talking crud to every female i got on the phonebook/fb/other sh*t

cos my circle moves a bit like that.. the banter of being gunned for being a one woman man along with tryna not get stale interms of my bars = talking to other females or in worst case scenario cheating

Need to grow up basically

If you start feeling a way about f*ck*ng with other girls, does that count as 'naturally' then or in your opinion do you believe it's a case of not even paying attention to other chicks point blank?

As contingency you'll pay attention to other girls until you and this woman have a solid agreement.

If you feel guilty about it that doesn't count, that just goes to show you are acknowledging that if your potential knew, you might lose her.

If you actually feel like the persuit of other girls is long because you would benefit more from your potential, your mind is in the right place.

Know what's f*cked, I'm stuck in the middle of the latter 2 points. SMH.

Devil's Advocate...

Yeah I would be fine because there is about 5778787697767M girls out there but more importantly she isn't mine.

I think it definitely applies to the earlier stages, but there's a period between that & the offical one where you feel like dealing with girls is counter-productive no?

fack man has cleared it up for me

i am currently questioning whether i shouldnt cheat etc as i feel i shouldnt be doing this to her but that last point fresh said has cleared my head.

plus im only 23 im a youngn in this game

Devil's Advocate...

I think it definitely applies to the earlier stages, but there's a period between that & the offical one where you feel like dealing with girls is counter-productive no?

Only if when it becomes official

She is your girl not your link anymore when that happens

Devil's Advocate...

This doesn't really apply to partners though does it?

How many woman have you met that you would have given your hand in marriage to?

Devil's Advocate...

This doesn't really apply to partners though does it?

How many woman have you met that you would have given your hand in marriage to?

One so far

All I am saying there is a lot of options out there that he cannot just lock other chicks in hope it becomes official with his preferred choice

When it does become official that's when he should lock the other chicks off

I have seen my cousin makes them mistakes over and over

Man is like "you know what cuz I am locking off all my links for this one ting"

Bearing in mind he is just linking it

So he does that. Then the next thing you know she doesn't want anything serious

Man's ego is bruised and is crying inside while Michael Bolton's music is playing in the background.

My strategy is it takes a year for me to make it official & that's what I'm trying with the current girl.

Friendship - 3 months

Dating casually - 3 months

Dating exclusive - 3 months

Relationship - 3 months

Bear in mind I'm at that stage where any girlfriend of mine is literally wife material so the vet has to be thorough.