METAL GEAR SOLID 5

Gambino

Fack

Jack Bauer is Big Boss?!

As much as I love bauer, David hayter is like THE Snake.  Still think it will be pulled off well.

Game looks so fucking epic.  I take it this is a new gen game so only PS4 or Xbox One?

nah ps3 and 360 too

MGS and FFVII are my fave games ever.

Shenmue & MGS for me. Was talk lately about Yu Suzuki wanting to recreate Shenmue from scratch. I'd be all for that if it followed a similar path. Wasn't too keen on how number 2 ended, looked like it was going down some Fantasy Path with the 2 Mirrors.

Shenmue was epic. i cant stress this enough

• 4 weeks later...

lol That video is deep. It's done so well I'm almost compelled to believe it. Was weird how Sutherland was doing that other guys voice who was talking to Big Boss, originally I thought he was voicing somebody else before the whole Hayter being dropped business. Plus I seen Hayters interview on IGN and he looked geniunely gutted up that he was not doing Snake any more. The eye patch was also interesting.

Cannot wait for this game.

• 7 months later...

What it sounds like to me. It's an "Introduction" to the proper game as they put it. It won't be the price of a full game but still a 2 hours story? Reminds me of 2000 when I spent £40 on Dynamite Cop for the Dreamcast. Got indoors and clocked the game faster than it had taken Me and my Cousin to walk to Currys to buy it.

i remember when i used to go round my mates house when i was about 12, used to bang out the demo of mgs1, literally just the first stage of shadow moses when you had to go up the lift then sneak into the air vent, probably used to bang that out for about a month. I actually used to think that was the whole game, proper sneaking about used to take hours doing it, little did I know that was about 2% of the game.

moral of the story is there isnt one

• Upvote 6

Ground Zeroes must have a bit of extra content. Guys who have completed the very short story have said their game is 9% complete. Supposed to have a shocking and exciting ending to it as well. Apparently the game looks way better on the PS4 than it does on the XBox One.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a550917/metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes-has-more-content-beyond-short-story.html

whens it dropping?