Di Appeal/Waiting on Kaygee

Sole

di charge...

Profit stop talking like you wernt the reason slore central got shut down

pming KG about the contents of the room......

thats why you got deleted son......

you and lewis are both snakes..... little garden snakes with no venom and no punch....that get bullied by rats

but still a snake...snaking your way through here

:/

di 'Evidence'...

What goes on in the 'Vip2 Ladies' thread in Slore Central?

What goes on in the 'Vip2 Ladies' thread in Slore Central?

I was going to let this post go

But screw this

Who told you there was such a room in there?

I'm not just wondered why there was a room. It was brought to my attention but I could see it when I went to look.

this all happened the same day you was removed....

if its not you ill remove you from the group

but seems unlikely

:/ :/ :/

di Defence...

See that's the whole f*ck*ng joke

Do u not think she would have exposed me b4 when we have argued if any of this was true?

Y would I tell her about SC?

Did she ever speak on anything said in there?

No she asked what it was...but I thought I told her all that no? :/

like local said ages ago u could see there was a next room but u couldn't go in without being a deev which is true because everyone was complaining about getting denied access when it was first made....KG is probably gassing about anyone showing her just clocked it and started enquiring and now guys are jumping to conclusion

And the POF thread was sitting in nsfw for ages until when??

Oh that's right until KG walked in and commented on what was going on in there which was mods/admins fault for leaving it exposed and y it was quickly moved to SC smfh

guy is just upset because he calls himself snake hunter but hasn't caught f*ck all yet snakes have run riot same when he was hunting fraff and the fact that I have pointed this out is the one and only reason I am in snake group.

Couldn't catch a snake even if Samuel helped you.

ip checks out ok

didnt expect him to be a weird deev hes not 30+ year old black male

Taking vip2 for sims smh

No screenshots

Ip check all clear

Full attendance during appeal

And c/s on wanting to find the real snitch!

Come on kathrine u got me sitting here like Lincoln burrows waiting for u to roll in with the tatts!!

U could go in the slore room n see the topic but not read it

She simPly asked wots in it

Not suspect unless u lot happened to be passin bout pics of her

I saw that VIP2 ladies thread, but couldn't actually see inside it.

:!:

di Character Witness...

Nah i dont believe profit is a snake.

putting my neck out on that one

Profit aint a snake.. He's jus made enemies on here and the admins are tryna show him up etc. Why would man send for KG hard if he's been inboxin her on a bitchboy tip? Dnt make sense tbh

C/S that.

I don't like Profit, but he's hardly a snake.

Guy is pretty straight up with his distaste for people, would be very surprised.

yh profit can be a c*nt but doubt guys a snake

I dont believe Profits a snake either

*Note most of these statements are from users that dont like me yet still dont think im a snake.

Anyway as funny as im sure some people must find this I havent snaked anyone this is someone on a power trip you might not give a sh*t but this could be u next time u dare to question a mod/admin!

y wasnt this 'exposed' before? i was the one who originally brought up the incident to porchy in the thread smh

im innocent and kaygee should be able to confirm this (strange she hasnt been online since ^_))

I know I can be a d*ck sometimes on here and had more back and forths than gravel pit (which im knocking on the head tbh) but i havent ever snaked anyone in my life.

safe to everyone that can already see im innocent and sorry for the long post but this is bullshit.

anyway guess im gonna have to wait till kathrine comes and clears me and until then...

3 prof

• Upvote 9

She has seen it and has chosen to ignore it in the other thread. Because of your attitude towards this malato princess. You will have the last laugh as her man is cheating on her and she won't see sense and come and buck a real nigger like me.

So who was it then you c*ck tease minx

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

guy is full to the brim of conspiracies

if they didnt want u to post why wouldnt they just ban you

So you done look like d*ckheads banning people for know reason

Putting people in groups restricts heavily what they can do on the forum and many dont end up coming back

The power trip of some mods/admin is sad and killing this place tbh

• Downvote 1

You must be a c*nt if out of all the regular users, you are targeted by an admin hate campain

You see how it works, admin/mods put certain people in groups and users who cant think for themselves presume the person is a c*nt for being put in a group

You just highlighted one of the tactics being used, cheers

Guest Chelsea Jack

She has seen it and has chosen to ignore it in the other thread. Because of your attitude towards this malato princess. You will have the last laugh as her man is cheating on her and she won't see sense and come and buck a real nigger like me.

So was it then you c*ck tease minx

OYI;O;YO;O;I;O

Hmmm I don't like that wording KG

/

Ill take man out when I get on my laptop.