halo 4 thread

tino

Wow Microsoft are on that "squeeze every penny" jive. It wont affect the game but what it will affect is things like web series. RoosterTeeth made a mint from the Red vs Blue series before they were swallowed up by Microsoft. With this in effect though there wont be many great web series like that.

Its a sad truth to hear.

Just saw the trailer for this on TV.

OMG.

Epic.

While nothing can be taken from how sick that advert was, I hate the way 343 have just allowed for Master Chief to now be white. I mean we all "knew" he was white before but Bungie would never have admitted as much as they had always stated that they wanted people to be able to pin themselves to the character. When the helmet of the Master Chief comes off its meant to be you underneath. It obviously has no baring on the gameplay whatsoever, and I'm not stupid enough to think that they would ever have meant the saviour of the human race to be anything white, but I do feel that 343 has overstepped the mark slightly in that reveal, and it is a minor shame.

• Upvote 1

Halo 3 advert >

Don't really follow Halo too tough. Is this the first game that Chief is back since Halo 3 or was he in the others?

yer you didn't play as him in.odst or reach no clue about wars

You're talking about the comics from earlier this year I'm assuming cos they havent actually shown them. They did describe him in The Fall of Reach though

you are right,but the way he's described you know he's white ,brown hair freckles ,not going to be black now is he lol