Football Manager 2013

The Somalian

So released that was suppose to annouced last week pushed back to two weeks time.

What are you looking forward to?

What do you want to see ?

What do you want to go?

Press conferences are a bit jarring for me I always say no comment and when pressed I storm off. need to make it with more options might raise my intrest.

Oh and add ball boys to give you the ball while watching your match players take forever to get the ball for corners throw on's and free kicks

Anyone else suggestions?

I need more options when it comes to talking to a player/contract talks

Need to be able to tell man i have a 3 season plan 2 turn the club into a CL team

See if he wants the project

In fm 2012 if you rep is low no good players, which is true for real life

But u never know a man might like what i want 2 do with the team and join

First footy manager I'll play properly in a while. Been out the game a couple years

Same think ill cop this one.

Im still fully enjoying my fm12 torino file.

hate picking teams with loans outstanding

If you are not looking to build a team from scratch I think Liverpool would be the team to be this season 2 strikers prob little funds

yep spot on!!

going to start with liverpool this year, last year it was arsenal, bit to easy with them

i wonder if liverpool can only get decent players on dumb prices, in the game lool

Sounds good so far. Glad they have fixed the media handling I just find that bit so jarring at times. FMC good idea but not for me I like to play the game in depth. Director of football sounds good. But I hope they have it so you can have a rift with him but I doubt it as they stated how much freedom he has.

Good the scouting system is over hauled it was way to easy to just get a bunch of wonderkids aged 15-17. Loan system overhaul good to see they actually read peoples wims. I wonder if you will be able to loan MLS player for 6 weeks in Jan window.

Also want to see what this video blog is saying 3d system overhaul is a good thing also. Plus more varients to stadia. Hope you can edit stadiums so you can actually put in real stadiums like you can with kits, boots, nets and ball in the previous 3d engines

This Game>>>>

Think I am going to be Palace or Leyton Oreint in my first game