Your World 11

The Somalian

People knew about him

Of course they did

The thing is if Falcao never destroyed Chelsea last weekend he wouldn't be in anyone's first 11

True?

Maybe not. He is in the top 5 dominant forwards in world football. Has been from last year. Messi, Ronaldo, RVP, Falcao, (Enter 5th here)

Like I have said before when you injured people really forget about you

I was guilty of that last week during the Super Cup when I called Falcao the best CF in world football

IMO its still David Villa

As a natural, all round, complete finisher David Villa>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But when you are out for a year you have some work to put in to get back into the limelight. Im not discounting the fact that he wont, but a year is a long f*ck*ng time.

-----------------------Neuer----------------------------

-----T.Silva--------Vidic----------Kompany---------

-----------Busquets------------Xavi------------------

------------------------YAYA---------------------------

--------Messii------------------C.Ronaldo-----------

------------------------Iniesta--------------------------

--------------------Robin van Judas-----------------

Busquets is the key doing that false number 5 move.

all that was doing was helping me illustrate the shape of the team clearly ronaldo and messi would both operate further up the field i was just illustrating that id rather have iniesta further in field than both of those two players.

which part of the team is masterleague? same formation that barca are attempting to operate with and that bilbao have used with success, if u disagree with that then ur a retard tbh. and if u meant it in regards to the players is it not supposed to be the best player for every position? ur acting like its any more attacking than anyone elses team.

• Downvote 2

Pretty sure that most avid footy fans on here are aware he broke Klinsmann's europa league record while at porto. Saw his exploits in last seasons in la liga (which is shown every week on sky, if you was to go through the archive from last season match day threads you will see that people were rating highly then) europa league, also saw him smash that hat trick past Bilbao few days before the chelsea match. People wont just go on a whim and pick someone to be the main striker from all in the world based on one match.

Pretty sure that most avid footy fans on here are aware he broke Klinsmann's europa league record while at porto. Saw his exploits in last seasons in la liga (which is shown every week on sky, if you was to go through the archive from last season match day threads you will see that people were rating highly then) europa league, also saw him smash that hat trick past Bilbao few days before the chelsea match. People wont just go on a whim and pick someone to be the main striker from all in the world based on one match.

Tell it to Patrick Kluivert and the millions... AND MILLIONS of people that got gassed off the guy.

Bit like the Zlatan thing where he is not rated here because pundits say he has never performed against English clubs.

I see zlatan as like Rooney. On his day he's devastating and he's capable of being up there with the best. But he doesn't consistently boss games to be considered same tier as the messis, ronaldos etc.

• Downvote 2

Like I have said before when you injured people really forget about you

I was guilty of that last week during the Super Cup when I called Falcao the best CF in world football

IMO its still David Villa

I remember you saying villa has never been the best striker in the world in a discussion we had once...