France shooting

time_bomb

A man and two women gunned down in the car, passer by on a bike gunned down, a 12 year old girl from the family in the car shot 3 times found away from the car, still alive in a critical condition, and a 4 year old found 12 hours later hiding under the dead bodies as the police didnt check the car waiting for forensics.

The guy just been named, has an arab name and is from surrey.

There must be something much deeper to this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19506853

Im thinking some kinda hit on the guy, killed the female passengers, 12 year old ran out the car and was gunned down, someone then cycled passed and witnessed it so also had to be taken out.

All headshots.

Wonder what the girl will remember seeing as the beat her to an inch of death.

Hitman will be sweating right now. Wonder how deep this actually goes.

Sure i heard on the news that it was a british ex special forces that found them aswell

Before he set off on holiday, Iraqi-born Mr Hilli, an engineer, had confided to neighbours in Claygate, Surrey, that something was troubling him.

Jack Saltman, 67, said he had contacted the police to tell them about Mr Hilli’s fears.

He said: “He did say something to me which gave me cause to worry a little bit. Before he left he came round and saw me and asked if I would keep an eye on his house.

“It may be totally irrelevant if this was to be a terrible murderous killing.

“But I have told the police and if it is relevant they will have it and if it is not relevant then no one will ever know.”

Chevaline-tent-car_2330763c.jpg

Gendarmes and investigators at the camp site where the slain British family were holidaying in Saint Jorioz, near Annecy (AP)

Mr Saltman refused to elaborate further, but said Mr Hilli’s fears were “definitely not political”.

https://twitter.com/...706457491664897

Old Holborn@Old_Holborn

WOW. Saad al Hilli worked on the Iraqi Nuclear program before moving to the UK and was under protection from MI5 against the Israelis[twitter]Old Holborn ‏@Old_Holborn WOW. Saad al Hilli worked on the Iraqi Nuclear program before moving to the UK and was under protection from MI5 against the Israelis

Sounds a bit paranoid, but why would the whole family, and a passerby get hit? Smells fishy.

Under watch for what?

Bomb unit at the family home

http://news.sky.com/...-at-family-home

my co worker saw the van heading that way on his way to work.

some fucked up storyline this

Some spooks style plot