Stupid Slag pissing me

The Somalian

So I have decided to bait her up, just chatting sh*t to me non stop I don't want to hear it

Swear she is slow (Justin, Eric your time) Massive tits she started to message me on facebook when she split up with her man wish I never replied now just talks utter sh*t non stop

5975_101028053245852_7005134_n.jpg

Coleen 07979253909

Say you got the number from Daniel Woods

30w7drn.png

28lffus.png

2cponea.png

• Downvote 1

Yeah I am getting the usual threats man knows his girl is a sket he should leave her TBH. I dont know why I am being blamed for she was the one that always messages me. told her 3 weeks ago not to message me she then tells me about her p*ssy is wet and wants me in her. LOL

that Daniel Wood bit is a joke

Afroman I take it your not a fan of the scummy council estate look. I know David so is Justin but hides it. It's f*ck*ng sexy tracksuit and market stall clothes are such a turn on.

Carlos when you spoke to her didn't you want to punch something ? Her voice is annoying as f*ck

• Downvote 1

Afroman I take it your not a fan of the scummy council estate look. I know David so is Justin but hides it. It's f*ck*ng sexy tracksuit and market stall clothes are such a turn on.

Carlos when you spoke to her didn't you want to punch something ? Her voice is annoying as f*ck

LOL

them scummy looking bitches

just wanna spit in their mouth and strangle them while they call me a black bastard. its fun cause your adrenaline is rushing due to you lookin out for their pub man dad and you know he'll buss your head when he catches you

if i wasnt in a relationship....

• Downvote 4