International Break - September 2012

User

lol knew man would be gettring on to Clev.. he should of finished one of them chances and been involved more

but it was a shock for him to be playing with two Statues Gerrard & Lamps (LOL @ Roy), these man cant spin on a 360 axis, use 2 feet in a 1 2 touch rhythm, he was baffled. Moldova were poor so he got away with it

it was a harsh lesson for our Clevz, but i saw it coming from the starting line up, I just wish Roy took off Gerrard, Lamps or Defoe 1st.

LOL @ this topic though, rarely a mention of Gerrard or Lamps who had terrible terrible terrible games, but people are quick to point out Clevs

then wonder why UTD fans get at Arsenal so much

C/S M12 aswell, the day we see Wilshere and Cleverley start faak.

But i do C/S the point about too many youngsters, England are soooo stupid

Ox was a f*ck*ng ghost also, someone tell me how productive hes been with assists and goals please

TBH the days of getting at Gerrard & Lampard are over, we know there sheg for England. We know they are flat track bullies and how far they are gonna take us. Cleverly is new, so we trying to figure out how far we can go with him, so he bound to get it more than them (to an extent).

Oxlade has 4 goals, 3 assists for Arsenal. 10 goals, 8 assists for "Ligue Wan" Southampton.

• Upvote 3

He doesn't play there for his club so obviously hes gonna be better in his normal position

Saying that I'm not convinnced about him, way overhyped on this forum. He's neat and tidy but no cutting edge.

Cant see him ever reaching the levels of say Scholes, Gerrard etc

Not even in the same class as our Jack

Di Class A

• Upvote 1

So Anton wont shake Ashley's hand this weekend

American broadcaster ESPN took its patriotism to new levels as they confused Georgia, the eastern European country, with Georgia, the state in the south-eastern United States, during their showing of the World Cup qualifier against Spain.

:lmao::rofl::lmao:

article-1347446181008-14F9DE6A000005DC-606342_636x341.jpg

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/911651-espn-confuses-georgia-the-country-with-georgia-the-american-state