Dumb Bitch Cries Rape

Kurtis

Wakefield Prison nurse 'had sex with rapist'

A prison nurse had sex with a convicted rapist at a top security jail, a court has been told.

Karen Cosford exchanged intimate text messages on a smuggled mobile phone during her relationship with lifer Brian McBride, Leeds Crown Court heard.

Mrs Cosford, 47, of Normanton, who worked at Wakefield Prison, denies misconduct, claiming McBride raped her and then bribed her to not report it.

The prosecution said the married prison worker's actions compromised security.

Richard Wright, prosecuting, said Mrs Cosford "grossly breached the trust placed in her".

'In her heart'

The court heard she also performed a sex act on McBride as two colleagues guarded his cell.

After supplying mobile phone top-ups to McBride, Mrs Cosford texted him telling him he was "dead sexy" and that she loved him, the prosecution claimed.

The court heard that in one of the messages she thanked him for a "lovely box of chocolates" and, in another, told him he was "always in her heart".

The alleged relationship was exposed when McBride's cell was searched and he told Mrs Cosford's husband Darrie, a prison officer, he had been having an affair with his wife, the court heard.

Mrs Cosford claims McBride raped her then bribed and intimidated her so she would not report it.

The trial continues.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-19521225

So wait

The nurse is the POs husband

She likes this guy, gets him a phone, they start texting, he sends her a gift, she gives him head in a cell one time while his boys keep watch, then the guys cell is raided by the PO, at which point the guy said "Im banging your wife"

When confronted, the wife says "he raped me, then bribed me not to tell anyone"

???

the AUDACITY

f*ck her

So wait

The nurse is the POs husband

She likes this guy, gets him a phone, they start texting, he sends her a gift, she gives him head in a cell one time while his boys keep watch, then the guys cell is raided by the PO, at which point the guy said "Im banging your wife"

When confronted, the wife says "he raped me, then bribed me not to tell anyone"

???

the AUDACITY

f*ck her

f*cked him, and at another time sucked him off