HBD Richkid

The Somalian

You talking for him now yeah? You and him bumming?

bill-duke.jpg

She's one of the nicest girls you'll ever meet, cute little lighty with backoff for days but she's overly insecure, them ones who genuinely don't know their own beauty. Private schooled, straight A*s and is now doing some Science course up north. We met after an a-level results party and we were linking for a good few months, she went off to uni and so did I but we were still tight and spoke how we'd try and make sh*t official in the xmas holidays. Holidays came now and this girl was way too infatuated with me, I couldn't cope with it. Her insecurity levels were getting to me, every time I'd go raving she'd be pinging me off to see if I wasn't with another girl or if any girl would post anything on my FB wall she'd get all emosh so I decided to dead it and say let's be friends. Worst idea ever, girl starts crying, telling me how she's been cutting herself, how she's never met someone like me before reh reh reh so I'm thinking f*ck, I don't want nothing on my head so I tell her that i'm seeing another girl on a friendly tip and she should do the same.

So boom back to the topic title now, I was at Westwood's rave on Saturday night in Greenwich and she was pinging me off as usual whenever I'm out but this time but I air her until I'm on my way to work on Sunday. She BBM'd me this...

29z3rrd.jpg

4vpxkk.jpg

35iadjr.jpg

bgy6mv.jpg

She's saying how she doesn't want to go to the police because it was all her fault and how her mum will find out (because her mum's a high ranked fed for the met). I'm feeling to just go myself and report it, either that or I find who the guy was and end up flying a bird.

THEN sh*t GOT REAL

wait

Rich Kid raped Adidas's girl?

sh*t just got read

Ahahahaaahahahah! That air max guy's hugo?? f*ck OFF!

It all adds up, fed mum, private school, big back off, science course in manchester. the girls name is taysha shes from crouch end. loooooooooool PAIN! the girls dumb one of them booksmart bitches but has nooo common sense. I would hot up her facebook but her levels of insecurity are mad high she'd prolly top herself if she saw this thread no lie... this will jus have to do for now... i love it when sh*t comes together like this..

A still shot from the video of the beat

e6ddlz.jpg

wv8j8k.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

hang tight rich kid

backpedaling.jpg

thats basically what you've done in your reply, when you compare everything you've ever posted on here to that reply :lol:

ain't even gon argue with you about it

it's funny innit. haven't even got the backbone to come out and say yea i'm a rich c*nt, f*ck you. when called up on your cuntishesness. instead you try show some humility, like i've just made the whole thing up ahahaha

but yea, this is a better look for you

i'm sure the rich kid i remember would've been posting pics of his overpriced sh*t along with paragraphs of pure gassage like say he's the only person with ties to the ends to have money

you man call it what you want

tell me i sound salty but i guess that's the risk you run when you always call the way it is..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The rich kid hate is Unjustified IMO. Bare people upset the brother is living.

I actually don’t get it at all, I remember guy never posted for time then in his first post, Guy was getting pure mud slung at him when it was not needed. I have noticed allot of hating goes on in this forum. Loads of people hate on O Fernando because he has good football knowledge and is attractive. I get allot of hate because I am a local celebrity and live bit of a gangster lifestyle and that I have women flock to me. Ashman gets hate because he married and had children with a women allot of guys on here fancied, I remember his wedding topic the hate in that reached stupid levels.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1