Flying Lotus

Nola D

This thread might get air but who listens to Flying Lotus? I've always sat on the shelf a bit with him cause I think his music

literally sounds like noise experiements however I do like a couple tunes and I really dig his artistry in interviews and stuff.

Anyway his new album 'until the quiet comes' drops soon and I just peeped this promo type film by him I really liked the composition. Anyone have any views on him?

[media=]

I have a mix on my PC called Lovers Melt 2 by this don. Truesay you just made the thread and I recognised teh name. Im sure I got it off here at some point in the past but that was gettig REGULAR spins for a hot minute.

Might have to put it back on my phone. Its just good vibes!!

• Upvote 2

I have a mix on my PC called Lovers Melt 2 by this don. Truesay you just made the thread and I recognised teh name. Im sure I got it off here at some point in the past but that was gettig REGULAR spins for a hot minute.

Mix.Was.f*cked.

Trust!

Kode9 b2b Flying Lotus on Rinse remains one of my favourite sets to date. That whole LA trippy sound was very new and intriguing to me back then.

I'm a big fan of his collabs with Samiyam too.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG6xjhBEILo[/media]

Haven't listened to any of his newer stuff, but I'll keep an ear out for this upcoming album.

• 2 years later...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...