Kate Middleton Topless

Mr. Martinez

When I a youth my bredrin had all these comic pictures of the royals f*ck*ng each other tita out etc was quite ammusing to see as a 9 year old going to see if I can find them later on google.

Tits are meh

Pure up roar

Guy must of used some long lens

Who read the bbc headline saying there has been a hardened response lmao.

Don't see what the hype is about all a big fuss over nothing

Imagine if you caught some breah snapping shots of ur girl/ wife while you were jamming by the pool on holiday

Don't see how it's any different, f*ck*ng voyeuristic perversion

i hear you, but you cant really blame them from when them issues with nude celebs sell like hot cakes

they just go where the moneys at, if anything be angry at the people that are dying to see it, from what i can see from social networks and comments on news stories (and when i google gossip sites, but i dont go on gossip sits, just wanted to say that) most of the people that buy them are women, so thats kinda odd

supply and demand

oh for f*cks sake profit get a f*ckin job u annoying pedantic c*nt

esquilax ur also a mug

:/

Shut up u f*ck*ng tragic stereotype

I have a job I'm getting paid while having these back and fourths so try again u pussyhole.

I'm just showing that esquilax is only outraged because it's a royal...doubt he or anyone else would be giving a sh*t if it was Kerry katona with her baps out on a boat in Zante tbh

• Downvote 1

esq, sh*t banter, witless under pressure, bet u steamed up ur goggles in rage

tryna get lols from the blacks with white working class food stereotypes, good 1 fella, ur pops must be proud

profit, jus give it a rest u make the forum so tiring to read

either get a more challenging occupation or next time u feel frustrated jus try on all ur pretty little shoes until u relax

as u were

• Upvote 2

esq, sh*t banter, witless under pressure, bet u steamed up ur goggles in rage

tryna get lols from the blacks with white working class food stereotypes, good 1 fella, ur pops must be proud

profit, jus give it a rest u make the forum so tiring to read

either get a more challenging occupation or next time u feel frustrated jus try on all ur pretty little shoes until u relax

as u were

Do u want a pair?

I will donate f*ck it come buck me

true say u are a smelly tramp