Simple way to get an Open NAT type?

FreeMason

Yoooo slow down.....

so how do i rerserve my IP adress etc? Im lost with all this so bare with me....

I have a o2 Wirelress box II Thomson.... Product Name:TG585 v7

Ok you're going to need to login into the routers web interface which I presume is still 192.168.1.254. So open up an Internet browser and browse to that IP address. You will need to know what the username and password for this are.

Normally for that router it's admin for the username with the password being the serial number of your router or something else if you have changed it. Get to the web interface 1st then come back for more.

yeah ive got onto the IP addresses webpage

Can you see your PS3 in connected devices? Is it connected wirelessly or wired? Normally if you click on the device it will open its properties and there should be an option to reserve the address or change address type to static on the router's web interface.

Once the device (PS3) has been reserved then there is A DMZ portion on your router that you assign the PS3 to. That means all ports will be open but only to the PS3 once in DMZ

If this is getting over your head then setup a teamviewer.com session and PM me details. Can sort it in 2mins.

• 2 months later...

Can you see your PS3 in connected devices? Is it connected wirelessly or wired? Normally if you click on the device it will open its properties and there should be an option to reserve the address or change address type to static on the router's web interface.

Once the device (PS3) has been reserved then there is A DMZ portion on your router that you assign the PS3 to. That means all ports will be open but only to the PS3 once in DMZ

If this is getting over your head then setup a teamviewer.com session and PM me details. Can sort it in 2mins.

im still having problems with this

im still having problems with this

What problems you having? I offered to sort it out for you on a day and time I can be online the same time as you.

Wirelessly connected via netgear router on sky

Added the IP of the ps3 as default DMZ server and reserved the IP of the ps3 in the LAN IP setup

I still don't have an open nay type

Anyone got the answer?

Then something with your DMZ aint right. The IP address of your PS3 is matching to the same IP address of your DMZ settings and reservation?