Homeless help

PopT

LOL happened when i was 19 (few times since but thats minor) was fully peak. I slept in my ex's single bed, shook that her dad mite slit my throat when im sleeping. i just bought some groceries and hugged mummy

you can't really not have funds/working and leave ur marges its not serious. the council aint got time neither does the mayor LOOOL

LOL happened when i was 19 (few times since but thats minor) was fully peak. I slept in my ex's single bed, shook that her dad mite slit my throat when im sleeping. i just bought some groceries and hugged mummy

you can't really not have funds/working and leave ur marges its not serious. the council aint got time neither does the mayor LOOOL

LOL

Reminds me of college a ghanaian girl left her "aunties" house as they werent getting on and stayed at her boyfriends without the mothers permission for like 2 weeks. Sleeping UNDER his bed and on a diet of morleys practically everyday.

LOL

Reminds me of college a ghanaian girl left her "aunties" house as they werent getting on and stayed at her boyfriends without the mothers permission for like 2 weeks. Sleeping UNDER his bed and on a diet of morleys practically everyday.

DSJKNS

S

S

AS

thats liberties morleys :lmao: . especially as my ting was east african the families are hot headed. she had a lock on her door she never used and used it the 4 days i was there. I didn't like being there tbh

begged mum she took me back i parted with grocery monies for my troubles=happily ever after

/

hostel can run depending how big his problem with his parents is

Tell him to go back home fix up and stop being a c*nt. That £210 wont go far he is looking £85 for rent (at least and thats if he gets coucnil or housing association) Electric £10, Gas will prob cost around another £20 as it will be getting cold soon, Council Tax £20, Food £30, does he drive or takes public transport? that will cost at least £20 and thats the very basics tv licence, Phone bill other utilities and essential items have not even come up yet

depends where you are and what you do

from signing the paper to getting the keys in my hands took 6 weeks

id say that is purely down to medical needs/mental health issues (no send)

a healthy 23 year old male who is employed has no chance at a council flat.

210 a week u can easily get a room in a house for 350 a month (in london), theres also hostels around london that charge 15 a night for a shared dorm, theres no way u should be homeless if ur making 210 a week, tbh ur guy just needs to grow up and deal with it, at 23 i had a 1 bedroom flat, a car and a kid and i never took handouts from parents or council.

• Upvote 2

He can get help from Housing Options. If you look up on google for the Housing Options in your borough, it will give you the address of where he has to go. Unfortunately, he will need it in writing from his mother that she has kicked him out and he has to refuse to leave the place until he has something. They will offer a list of hostels for him to contact but that is just them fobbing him off. If you tell me his borough I shall get some details for you as there may be local schemes tell help him.

• Upvote 2