It's happened YET again !!!

stacksbranning

sh*t really needs to stop tbh .

Tired of seeing the same old black face everytime there is a stabbing or a shooting.

RIP !!

article-2204121-150BEA93000005DC-925_306x423.jpg

A 14-year-old boy who was stabbed to death as he got off a bus has been named by police.

Kevin Ssali was attacked as he stepped off the vehicle in Lee, South London, at about 9.45pm on Saturday.

The teenager, from South Norwood, was taken to hospital but died from his wounds.

A post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place at Greenwich mortuary on Monday afternoon.

Kevin is believed to have been travelling on a route 202 bus through Lee Green towards Charlton.

The attack happened about 500 yards from the spot where another teenager, 16-year-old Jimmy Mizen, was murdered in 2008.

Jimmy's father Barry Mizen, who has campaigned against teen crime, appealed for witnesses to the killing to come forward.

He said: 'This killing came as a great shock to myself and my wife Margaret and our hearts go out to the family of this young man.

'We actually do understand where they are going to be.

'We are always looking for answers but we would say let’s have a calm response to this.

'I would ask for witnesses to come forward because in Jimmy’s death the witnesses made the difference.

'The first instance is for witnesses to come forward and the judicial process to take its course, to identify the perpertrators and prosecute them. That has to happen.'

Asked whether the problem of teen violence had changed since Jimmy's death, Mr Mizen replied: 'Has it changed? The actual figures reflect that there are less deaths.

Fist fight went out of the window at 13 by 14 it was about using lucazade bottle to lick over mans head (they were made of glass when I was a child) 15 was about knifes, 17 was about straps. #codeofthestreet

But I like how VIP do it don't use weapons we use photoshop and meme's

Entertainers use twitter but even niggers getting shot over that now

not denying that

but why am i gonna waste energy for 5-10 mins grapping with a next guy knowing full well i could get messed up aswell when i could just slip a shank in mans neck and be done with it in 0.5 secs?

because that's the mindset of an immature little c*nt who has no pride

i used to live by my fists.. never needed weapons

don't get it twisted people use knives because they're scared they will lose in a fist fight, not to save energy

/

So it's better to take the risk of life in prison than is it to take the risk of catching a few tumps?

lmao pathetic

• Upvote 2

i really dont see this whole fight thing tbh

couldnt give a f*ck about pride, who am i trying to impress?

the aim is to get it over in the best way possible, and a knife and gun does that

couldnt even give a f*ck about being scared, i aint waiting for no judges to give me points

(i havent been in a fight since i was 5, this is all hypothetical on my part)

Not even bigging myself up before people come in with the "sorry tyson" jokes...

someone drew a knife out on me.. i hit him, he dropped his knife..now what can he do? he's now curled up against the wall crying like a child (bout time he's 19).. if i was raw i could of picked up his knife and killed him.. all because he was scared of getting a black eye (which wouldn't even hurt at the time due to adrenaline) .. isit really worth it?

and don't say pride is nothing to do with it because it's 70% of the reason most people are killed / doing long stretches

• Upvote 2

I can talk my way out of fights. Last fist fight I had was about 7 years ago some guy was holding up the bus by not paying and I was running late for a meal with friends. Annoyed i went down stairs and told the guy to hurry up.

He called me a black bastard I dragged him off the bus kicked him. Got back on the bus thinking that I was some sort of local hero. When I got off at my stop bus man said thanks and beeped his horn at me as a show of respect.

• Upvote 4