Ghanian and Nigerians your secret has been found out

The Somalian

lol@ these stupid white people. They inject themselves with chemicals to make their pastry skin last longer than it should

they smoke, they drink DAILY to poison themselves to the max

they cant dance so they invent chemicals to make them jig about like booboos to house music

a few Aff tax paying people want to enjoy their delicacies that they're used to without harming anyone

but NOOO, it becomes national news.. when Thais, and chinese, do the same and dont have 1/3 of the useless diseases the caucasian body carries

lets do an NHS checklist of deaths caused by the drugs, drink and chemical enhancement the majority of white people partake in

as well as the overall cost to the tax payer.

and compare it to captain planet's mum's lust for Banku rat soup.

I'll wait

strong post.

posd

Venom kinda has a point

It was kinda suspect when the journalist reporting this story was talking about it on London Tonight. The look in his eyes when said.. "The worst thing about this is the fact that these people in these areas aren't complaining about this. Something needs to be done" or something to that effect as he licked his lips.

Everything venom said crossed my mind definitely. The Asian anchor woman kept it moving nicely though.

it claims in that article that its sold in a halal butcher, but its haram to eat meat of any fanged animal, standard rats are fanged so im assuming the bush rats are too, so either bbc have their facts wrong or those butchers may aswell be selling bacon and could be making the rest of the halal meat haram.

There ain't no such thing as haram in a nigerian household

• Downvote 1

lol@ these stupid white people. They inject themselves with chemicals to make their pastry skin last longer than it should

they smoke, they drink DAILY to poison themselves to the max

they cant dance so they invent chemicals to make them jig about like booboos to house music

a few Aff tax paying people want to enjoy their delicacies that they're used to without harming anyone

but NOOO, it becomes national news.. when Thais, and chinese, do the same and dont have 1/3 of the useless diseases the caucasian body carries

lets do an NHS checklist of deaths caused by the drugs, drink and chemical enhancement the majority of white people partake in

as well as the overall cost to the tax payer.

and compare it to captain planet's mum's lust for Banku rat soup.

I'll wait

strong post.

posd

I don't think smoking, drinking and plastic surgery are all exclusively white things btw

Lol at the bit about inventing drugs to 'make them jib about'

You're a bit like a racist old cabbie but a young black version

Just as furiously deluded and relentlessly unfair and spiteful, getting the same amount of respect as them too i.e zero

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

tbf nobody bats an eyelid when 'the whites' munch on black pudding

for those unaware black pudding is PIGS BLOOD!

f*ck*ng PIGS BLOOD YA KNA

LOL clocked that still .

Thats vile

Don't know any whites that eat that. But I am not down with eatting rear steak with blood coming out then there is shock when people get mad cow diesease. COOK THE MEAT