Whos your fav comedian?

kerser

THE BITCH GOT THE DROP ON US, MY BACKS AGAINS THE WALL.

HELP ME.

HELP.

ME.

NIGGUH!

He gave away so many sh*t during the sketch. My boys girl was with us and during that little 30 min slot. I just see her processing BARE sh*t. :r

THE BITCH GOT THE DROP ON US, MY BACKS AGAINS THE WALL.

HELP ME.

HELP.

ME.

NIGGUH!

He gave away so many sh*t during the sketch. My boys girl was with us and during that little 30 min slot. I just see her processing BARE sh*t. :r

Trust.

The guys before aswell

'Your girl ever use your phone to make a call, aint that the longest 3 minutes of your life?'

:rofl:

i was trying to laugh, without looking like it was nervous laughter, my girl all looking at the side of my face and sh*t

Kevin Hart was too real. When his boy dropped the comment about Brazilian hair but Nigerian sideburns I died. I'm extremely confident a tonne of black girls weren't laughing when they realised it was them in the firing line.

Tbh though, that show wasn't as funny as his other ones but Kevin Hart and Chris rock are my favourite comedians.

For me it was Eddie, then Pryor (discovered him later) then Jim Carrey, then Chris Rock around the time I was discovering sh*t loads of Def Comedy Jam Comedians, then Dave Chappelle MASSIVELY and I don't think I've had a favourite comedian since then.

Some funny comedians I've enjoyed in recent years, Louis CK, Russell Peters, RUSSELL BRAND, Russell Howard, Frankie Boyle, Katt Williams