What do YOU do in this situation?

Fighting Weight

So. Went to Kevin Hart with my girl the other night, as you know before the main event happens there's the warmup acts, during which the stadium isn't competely full, loads of people wanting to arrive just for the last performer

So, maybe 10, 15 minutes into Kevins actual set, this couple arrive. They start walking down the row a couple of rows infront of me and my girl. Now every seat was taken and clearly so, so I was a little baffled as to what they planned to do, but thought whatever, they're obviously confused.

So they have their tickets and they are looking/asking the numbers of the seats, being very apologetic & polite to everyone who they are distrupting, they get to half way into the row, then walk back a couple of seats (which obviously matched their tickets) and indicated to the people in them that they were theirs

Now what followed was a lot of hushed arguing and talking, at one point the guy tried to lightly pull one of the guys out of the seat (there were probably 3 or 4 guys, with their 3 girls) they were having none of it, and basically told him where to go

Bare in mind this was all while Kevin Hart was performing, so guy was trying to make as less disruption as possible, they were a young black couple, looked about 24ish

At this time I still wasn't too sure what had gone on with the seats and assumed it was a mixup...then when the guy and his girl eventually left the row (they couldn't do much else) one of the guys who was in the seats said 'I hate when people think they can just come late and sit wherever they want' :/

So those seats obviously belonged to the couple, and these d*ckheads just decided to sit in them because when they arrived they were empty

So what would you do if you were the guy?

You're there with your girl, there are 16 thousand people in the stadium, show in full swing, youre standing in the row and there's 3 or 4 guys keeping you from sitting in the seats YOU payed for, they weren't road or anything, just normal looking guys

Pretty shitty situation tbh, he kicks off he gets dragged out by the stewards after probably being mini-rushed in the isle, so had to take the mugging off infront of his girl and everyone else who saw, and go find other seats somewhere

The stewards eventually came about 20 minutes later and f*cked the guys who nicked the seats off, but I'm pretty sure the couple didn't return

Some people are so scummy smh. I agree with Fresh in how to deal with it.

Yeah that would have been the best way tbh.

+

The majority of the guys in the seats weren't black, I think 2 were white or...off white O_O and the guy who said 'I hate when people come late' was black mixed, he was wearing a f*ck*ng suit aswell, the d*ckhead

But really surely when you see that they were gonna act up you can just get a steward to sort it out, that's less embarrassing. Im not sure he would keep his cool through that type of violation but I would try and sort it with the least amount of drama.

Some people have no manners.

There was a lot of this going on everywhere. Fresh's method makes the most sense but for me the violation of me paying for that seat and someone thinking they could just take it off me like that would cause problems. I think that would upset me more than the fact it was with my girl.

I've seen people moving seats a few times before in certain shows. Doubt it really applies to the layout of this gig or where you were sitting, but I've seen when people are sitting in awkward locations/sh*t angles, they will move to better seats they see available 10/15 mins into the show.

There was a lot of traffic getting in the car park which made people late aswell as traffic around blackwall tunnel

Can't blame people for that tbh

Had someone sitting in my seat

Dropped the :/ your in my seat your gonna have to move and it was done

Not hearing anyone say ask nicely, your in the seat I paid for, either wake up earlier to get better tickets or get some more links to get better seats

Allow causing a big scene and getting thrown out when you want to have a good time, if they wasnt to budge, just get your girl to get a steward as Fresh said and stand in front of them obscuring their view