Lyrics youve heard that clearly don't make sense

Guest chap44uns

Couple Grime ones.

NoLay - "My chicks they suck c*ck." - Hear it on - NASTY CREW FT NO LAY - STRAIGHT OFF THE BLOCK

Seriously WTF. Was I supposed to be impressed that your friends may perform fellatio on the mandem? Im baffed how no one else has questioned this before,(well no one i know anyone).

Chipmunk - "I'm Chip I be getting the girls to Unstrip" - Hear it on - Ghetto ft Chipmunk - I'm Ghetts Remix.

Hold tight Chipmunk, getting the girls to put their clothes on.

Dot Rotten - "I attract birds like ScareCrows" - Hear it on - Sugar and Coke.

Dots a badboy still. His latest CD is f*cked. But scarecrows dont attract birds, in fact the clue is right there in the name... make sure you go cop that cd though, the levels are extremely high, as was he when wrote this.

Skepta - "The English teacher tried make me hoover." - Hear it on - Bare Skepta sets.

I just wanna know why she tried to make him hoover lol, did he spill something on the floor? Surely it wasnt just a random request.

Wiley - The funniest guy in Grime.

There are way too many powerful quotes from songs/ interviews/twitter/radiosets to list here but everyone knows the Godfather of Grime has a unique outlook on life. So here are just a few of my personal favourites.

"I been to the motherland, went to Miami and saw Danny Glover" - LOL

"Tryna take man for some jengaleng, Man aint no jengaleng" - I Laughed so much back when I first heard this I sampled it.

"Im not scared of foxes fam, if I saw a fox at night, I would feed it chicken bones." - LOL

"I AM TINCHY STRYDER" - huh?

More quotes here

that is kinda true but this is nasty nas homes

my boy and i concluded that when he said..

remember talking to biggie inside his lex truck

said stay fly whilst your bummy

keep your pyjamas armani

he wasn't talking about aramni pyjamas. but rather keep yourself mentally "fly", as it's what is most important

or something to that effect. we were stoned as f*ck, and felt so enlightened when we reached that conclusion.. :lol: :lol:

its such an enlightening feeling when you break down q theory or meaning buzzing lol

Its fantastic how some of you man have made these retards out to be smarter than they are, the explantions you give make sense, guarantee alot of them weren't the intended reference though. Guys write this sh*t f*cked up on weed, lean and god knows what else, they aint trying to put across NO message.

lol @ that

like they aint at their creative best whilst on the lean, pills, weed and drink

put a sober French in the studio and see what you come out with lol

/

Most of them do make sense still , some are just poor lyrics

Rapgenius has been the site for zonks, if you listen to currensy and absoul you discovered it time ago lol

lol @ no Killa Cam mentions faak

Eh-yo, we light a candle....

AD_RunLapsAroundTheEnglishChannel.jpg

Neptunes got a cockerspaniel........

N.O.R.E. explained these seemingly non-sensical lines in a rather shocking 2005 interview, saying that he chose that type of dog for the Neptunes because of what he heard about their sexual orientation:

LSD- Not to change the subject entirely, but can you explain “Light a candle, run laps around the English Channel, Neptunes’ got a cocker spaniel”?

N- Well, when you light a candle, that’s saluting your dead peoples. Light a Candle. And then, what’s the English Channel? It’s a big pool of water and it’s overseas.So I’m trying to say that when I light a candle I’m that strong that I can run laps around the English Channel. And Neptunes [producers featured prominently on Noreaga’s two solo albums] have a cocker spaniel. ‘Cause they homo.

[Pause]

LSD- Oh. All right.

N- Neptunes is homo. You won’t hear another Neptunes track again on Noreaga again in your life. I didn’t know that they hand was broken. [makes limp-wristed gesture]

LSD- Is this a recent discovery?

N- It’s a recent discovery after the “Oh No” video. After money had the tight choker on in that video. And we started asking questions, and people from Virginia started telling us that he’s a straight Flagrino. And he takes it up the ass. I cut him off.

LSD- Even though the beats–

N- f*ck the beats! [laughter] I can’t f*ck with nobody that Mohammed used to throw off the hill. You know, Mohammed used to take all the homo niggas in the village, and he’d take ‘em to the top of the hill and he tricked them. He’d tell ‘em ‘Yo, jump down there’, and when they’d jump down there, they killed they self. We don’t f*ck with homo. I like lesbians, though. I’ma stand up–I like lesbians and dykes. If you’re lesbian and dyke you’re okay to me, but if you’re a homo, I don’t even like you

:rofl:

Nore also famous for the 'I sip Hennesy straight, with tomato juice' bar :lol: