Clear lens sunglasses

Guest chap44uns

Some people are fly without being hipsters, and imo a pair of glasses alone can't put you in that category.

Some of you try so hard to avoid trends you get more :/ from me than the actual hipsters.

Chino's are a standard casual item of dress. The cheek to even turn your nose up and then go on to reveal how you stay in tracksuits and new era's, how old are you?

• Upvote 6

Some people are fly without being hipsters, and imo a pair of glasses alone can't put you in that category.

Some of you try so hard to avoid trends you get more :/ from me than the actual hipsters.

Chino's are a standard casual item of dress. The cheek to even turn your nose up and then go on to reveal how you stay in tracksuits and new era's, how old are you?

c/s everythinnng

Anyone who wears glasses and doesn't need them is a c*nt.

My boys been rocking raybans with his prescription lenses in for about 4 years. People know ask him why he's trying to be time tempeh. I feel his rage for him. Generation of followers.

Anyone who wears glasses and doesn't need them is a c*nt.

absolutement

funny how things change though

for decades people were getting cussed for having to wear glasses

same goes for plimsoles

you would absolutely die inside and out when your mum try make you wear plimsoles for PE

now people wear them out an about casj

• Upvote 7