Week 05 - 12/13 - Premiership / League Cup / European Leagues

User

Can i be the 1st to admit, that over the summer when we linked with Baines, my 1st reaction was 'PMSL' but after studying some games from him before the season started, coupled with his performances since the season has begun

He would of been JUST what we needed

and i mean JUST

Never noticed his forward play was that consistent

Add to that his set pieces

that was included in 'forward play'

TBH first and foremost you need to be able to defend. United will be strong in the prem regardless of whether evra is LB or anyone else. Against Real Madrid, Barca, Munich and the top teams in europe we need someone in the Ashley Cole mould who can defend as well as they can attack. Baines would get horribly exposed in europe, which is where it actually matters. He wouldnt make the side much stronger than it currently is. Signing him to me is like signing another Ashley Young.

Can i be the 1st to admit, that over the summer when we linked with Baines, my 1st reaction was 'PMSL' but after studying some games from him before the season started, coupled with his performances since the season has begun

He would of been JUST what we needed

and i mean JUST

Never noticed his forward play was that consistent

Add to that his set pieces

that was included in 'forward play'

TBH first and foremost you need to be able to defend. United will be strong in the prem regardless of whether evra is LB or anyone else. Against Real Madrid, Barca, Munich and the top teams in europe we need someone in the Ashley Cole mould who can defend as well as they can attack. Baines would get horribly exposed in europe, which is where it actually matters. He wouldnt make the side much stronger than it currently is. Signing him to me is like signing another Ashley Young.

c/s

/

Everton were got a big side at the moment

but an injury to one of the key defenders or feillieni and they will struggle

defo troubling top 4 though

pogba makes his debut replacing pirlo for juve