Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkman

Ian Wright - Nothing to Something

21 posts in this topic

Tony Adams is going down the same route as this guy, from a legend I loved to someone I don't even wanna see on TV/Media, let alone listen to what he says.

Watched this video good watch

Found a new respect for Ian Wright when I watched this

Loved him until he became a media man.

Weird guy tbh, clearly from his own life he must understand the power of words, yet he chooses to uses them so cheaply.

Yes it was a good interview, and then I pick up The Sun, and remember how he played the jester on MOTD.

Doesn't add up. Sorry.

I don't think you can name one other club that has its so called "legends" bad mouthing the club every week in the media

I don't care about other clubs, I care about Arsenal. Last month this guy is telling the nation we need to sign Defoe.

F**k his opinion.

I don't think you can name one other club that has its so called "legends" bad mouthing the club every week in the media

He only says what most of you arsenal fans have been saying for years .

Most you lot would be blowing your headtops if it weren't for the fact that you had a good start to the season

If's a But's. GTFOH. We signed quality. We had Stoke away and Liverpool away, and drew with Sunderland at home opening game.

We been saying we need to learn to defend and apparently even f**king TRAIN to defend. And sign quality, at a decent age, not young potential. He done that. What's the problem?

DEEP video that was. The man is still a legend

If's a But's. GTFOH. We signed quality. We had Stoke away and Liverpool away, and drew with Sunderland at home opening game.

We been saying we need to learn to defend and apparently even f**king TRAIN to defend. And sign quality, at a decent age, not young potential. He done that. What's the problem?

Pmsl did you see this forum when you sold van persie

Smh the problem is how long it took him to do that

/

Wenger has signed a lot worse players than Defoe

The problem a lot of Arsenal fans have with Wright is that he speaks the truth and they don't like to hear it. Truth hurts as they say

No the problem with Wright is his viewpoint is never balanced. Its either one extreme or the other.

At least Merson gets away with it, as he is like it with everything and everyone, and its basically his outlook on life.

Ian Wright was loved, maybe too much, and when your loved ones just make a career of basically criticizng the other thing you love, people don't like it. I didnt know Ian Wright's background like that in that he grew up around basically negativity where his mum who he loved told him football which he also loved, wasn't for him, until now and now I do I smh even more. As like I said he should really know the power of his words better than anyone and balance it better.

Thierry Henry "loves" Arsenal but he left which tells you his true feelings on how Arsenal was being run at that time, despite it he never speaks bad of the club, not because he couldn't but because he understands how much he is loved and it would not be appreciated.

The reaction to the dead teacher at 9.25 is gif worthy.

I thought it was just me that found that part hillarious :rofl:

Used to be a G, bit of an uncle Tom now though.

Because of the white missus or the rp accent?

Regards,

ApolloStark

Because of the white missus or the rp accent?

Regards,

ApolloStark

The way he tries to be everyone's black mate Ian on ITV